? servers

? players online

Cheap gaming computer?

• Content Count:  2959

if he is a propper friend you will not buy him the cheapest shit ever, as you probably already know the cheap shit breaks down after 6 months.....

dude learn your facts im too drunk to give a shit. and stop giving your self double standards. i would give you some credit if you know anything about computer hardware but you dont

in my proffessional opinion as someone who's been making damn good money building computers since 1998 you should go to a pool and try to dive into your own asshole and dissapear.

Buying a prebuilt and swapping out the power supply and graphics card is a legitimate tactic for people on extremely tight budgets since they can take those two parts forward with them later, i've done it before and as long as you replace the psu none of the other parts should be physically able to take something with them if they die and if they did you probably have a decent cause to go after someone for replacements.

• Content Count:  1000

FOR THAT PRICE , THAT PC IS AMAZING.

I got mine for 1100$ and its not even as good as that .

(I got mine in february..)

I agree. I recommended this computer to my friend right after you posted the link.

Reply to Thread