? servers

? players online

Alienware, I found this very cheap.

• Content Count:  2051

Let me tell you something, this is about at par with my PC, except my PC has twice more RAM, and .3/.6 more ghz of CPU. And I spent 1300 on it. Okay, yea thats a bit pricy, but heres the thing. I bought this PC 2 years ago, you got ripped off, end of story. I told you in game, a bunch of times, doesn't matter, customs will always be better than alienware if you know what you are doing. At those specs, you probably could have saved 300-400 dollars in today's standards. Quit telling yourself you got a good deal, and wake up.

Hate to say I told you so.

Another Note: This included mouse, screen, keyboard, speakers. Vista I got free from a "contest" MSN Livesearch held back then. If you aren't going to take a look into it, and think about learning how to build PCs, them you might as well join the Mac club, they are filled with the same type of people.

• Content Count:  1000

Let me tell you something, this is about at par with my PC, except my PC has twice more RAM, and .3/6 more ghz of CPU. And I spent 1300 on it. Okay, yea thats a bit pricy, but heres the thing. I bought this PC 2 years ago, you got ripped off, end of story. I told you in game, a bunch of times, doesn't matter, customs will always be better than alienware if you know what you are doing. At those specs, you probably could have saved 300-400 dollars in today's standards. Quit telling yourself you got a good deal, and wake up.

Hate to say I told you so.

+repped. I love how you tell him to wake up. BECAUSE YOU TRULY DID GET JIPPED.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better by saying you got a good deal. Cancel the order RIGHT NOW and get something else.

As Cloud says, the computer would have probably been with it, TWO EFFING YEARS AGO. This computer is worth no more than 600.

• Content Count:  1330

im sorry to tell you this chained but man you should have built it yourself it would have been cheaper and you can get way better CPU's for the price...and way better other parts for the money...

PS...if you ever wanna buld a custom computer theres alot of techys here who can help you with it im telling you...i build my own but hey i ask for help from some of these people...and im telling you they will help you out if you ask for it...

Edited by McBride

Reply to Thread