? servers

? players online

Possible Administartive Abuse -SG REG VIPER-

• Content Count:  50

Ummm, LOL? I just found this? First off, not an adminz. Never will be until some how I get some money (Any want to start the Viper B Adminz Fund?) I do state rules to people, but I very rarely curse, and for me to have done so, you must have been doing a lot of stuff wrong.

Lastly, I haven't eaten a doughnut for like 3 months, SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME HUNGRY!!

-Edit

Wait, that was probably when I had Mono. Lol, you probably thought I was eating a doughnut and cussing you out when I was really coughing up my organs. (Mono ain't fun) Luckily I'm over that. And FYI, I don't fake AFK anymore, it's just too easy to nail you noobs.

Finaly, whats this guys in-game name? I'd like to add him to my PB hit list. (AWACS is #1, but that can change)

-edit-edit

Just a side note, that's gotta be one of the worst fails in admin complaints in SG history.

Edited by capow

• Content Count:  3391

Ummm, LOL? I just found this? First off, not an adminz. Never will be until some how I get some money (Any want to start the Viper B Adminz Fund?) I do state rules to people, but I very rarely curse, and for me to have done so, you must have been doing a lot of stuff wrong.

Lastly, I haven't eaten a doughnut for like 3 months, SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME HUNGRY!!

-Edit

Wait, that was probably when I had Mono. Lol, you probably thought I was eating a doughnut and cussing you out when I was really coughing up my organs. (Mono ain't fun) Luckily I'm over that. And FYI, I don't fake AFK anymore, it's just too easy to nail you noobs.

Finaly, whats this guys in-game name? I'd like to add him to my PB hit list. (AWACS is #1, but that can change)

WAY TO NOT READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD! :thumb:

I read it, kinda. I'm just putin what I would have if I actual caught this thread right after it was written, sorry I don't constantly scour the forum in a drunk matter like some of us (*Cough* Virus *Cough*) You think I read what you write Virus? lol, but no, I probably ALSO did get free killed and complained in a doughnut mumbling manner :) Everyone seems to mix us up Virus :p

And yes, I do put to many smiles, it's from talking to too many chicks over a long time ;)

And I'm hungry too, maybe TCP has some food. Well, not maybe, I'm sure he does. Hard part is finding it tho :/

-Edit

Oh, and since your so active Virus (I'm to lazy to even look) Do you know the guy's In-game name?

Edited by capow

• Content Count:  2132

-Edit

-edit-edit

Just a side note, that's gotta be one of the worst fails in admin complaints in SG history.

I dislike you. I shot you once when you were faking afk and you bitched about it, even though I saw you moving through the corner of my screen.

I just wanted to point that out.

Ummm, good for you? Not exactly sure what to say bro. Have a nice day at trying to start a flame war I guess?

Oh, and sometimes someone goes afk after the round starts?

Reply to Thread