? servers

? players online

Possible Administartive Abuse -SG REG VIPER-

• Content Count:  3380

This is my experience today (6pm est Wed Aug 19,2009)

I joined the SG Gamers Prison Break server at peak time, very busy, lot of fun action going on. I had no choice but to be a counter terrorist as there were roughly 15 T's and only 7 CT's, i made number 8 for the CT side.

My very first round ..... I'm not sure of the CT that gave the rules for the hostages but the rules were very very simple and straight forward...

"everyone go to big cage, no detours or delays or you will be killed"....

The cell doors open and the guards and myself watched as everyone entered the big cage...except for one person (sg reg viper). He remained in his cell for more than 25 seconds after orders were given....i fired one shot into him waited rougly 5 seconds and then finished him with a headshot. Not 10 seconds later I was slayed by his administrative powers and immediately gagged (muted). He then proceeded to complain to the entire server about my actions saying things such as "this f**king f***t gonna kill an admin" and "...cant even eat my donut" followed by numerous other completely unneccesary expletives that were way out of line. Unable to defend myself verbally or visually because of the gag/mute i just decided to leave the server than to hear my name bashed upon and cussed at.

This is my entire complaint...understanding I am a newcomer and maybe you dont kill 'admins' b/c its not 'cool' i wasnt aware of this.. If this is infact the protocol for these types of servers I do infact apologize ....regardless the profane language was completely unnecasary.

Can I say thank you? Thank you for giving me my daily lul.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1814

Firstly Viper is only a regular and not a SG admin.

secondly your posting in a wrong section if you have an Admin Complaint.

Thirdly if you really had read the rules it states that AFK people can only be killed when an admin tells you its ok.

Apparently he didnt said it was ok.

Viper was AFK because he was eating his jummy donut and didnt wanted to have filty fingers on the keyboard.

And after you killed him an Different person (Admin) slayed you because normally AFK's are only killed on the end of the round or there is no person on the T-side left.

And i dont think viper was bitching like that since viper was muted too after you killed him.

As last thing.

Nexttime make a demo of things if you want to complain about it.

Without a Demo or Screenshot the complaint wont work.

Greetings,

Z3r0 M4ni4c

• Content Count:  777

Well, then he was afk, and you can only kill afkers on an admin command. And viper isent an admin... his a SG.Reg. the admins wear "[sG]" tag in their name. and besides you can see the name of the guy that slayed you in the chat..

• Content Count:  5302

Note-

You are very much full of shit. First of all, if you were slayed, we run mani thus it would show you in text who slayed you.

Secondly, our servers runs mute script, which mutes both voice and text to avoid whining over the mic.

Thirdly, our Admins here at Steamgamers use "[sG]" tag, any admin using his powers without said Tag, should be reported immediately. (Before making complaint, please give the admin atleast one round to put said tag on.)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  665

Most of us would have slayed you. Most of us want AFK's left alone till last. I make some exceptions for T's in cells that have tele's. Read the rules.... Ask admin (almost always one in PB) before doing anything to an AFK T. No abuse here, and make sure you know rules for server you are playing in. And if you have a complaint, make sure you have...

1. Your facts straight.

2. Get a demo, as you need proof.

3. Post in right section in forums, that part not hard to figure out either.

• Content Count:  3299

If i was an admin in that situation i would have at least warned him first. just because it was an admin that was killed should not have made a diffrence to the situation. i understand the admin killed was a little mad but he should of just put his anger away. if 1 non admin player was killed would a slay be necessary at that situation too?

• Content Count:  3457

If i was an admin in that situation i would have at least warned him first. just because it was an admin that was killed should not have made a diffrence to the situation. i understand the admin killed was a little mad but he should of just put his anger away. if 1 non admin player was killed would a slay be necessary at that situation too?

A slay is a warning. He did the right thing in my opinion.

• Content Count:  3299

A slay is a warning. He did the right thing in my opinion.

Ah ok, true true, but tbh this entire thread being made over a small slay is highly idiotic. i mean honesly get over it and stfu, nuff said, lock pls. good day SIR

Edited by ManiacJak

Reply to Thread