? servers

? players online

My css is fucked up.

• Content Count:  916

Ok i don't know if this is the right section to post but, i deleted something from my process thing from alt control delete, and now i cant hear anything in css and i mean NOTHING its like im deaf. so im gonna re install and i don't know if my supporter is going to be gone, but if it is hopefully garfieldh sees this and gives it back but idk if it will be taken off my account. and yeah.. all my maps are gonna be gone, god damn this is gonna be a pain in the ass.. =_= BUT if you guys have anything that can help me get my sound back, like even when i start css up and move my mouse around the headings like find servers, makes no noise, if u have a solution please post it back.. thanks

-DDIS

gonna reinstall soon if theres no solutions

• Content Count:  1839

have you tried restarting the computer?

and beyond that (sadly im almost certain from your message you probably havent) you realize you can copy your maps/files/skins over before reinstalling right?

and the supporter skins are tied to your steamid, which is tied to your steam account, not cs install.

• Content Count:  1590

Did you check options? sometimes when i alt tab it puts my sound all the way down in options and I just have to move it back up, if you want to keep your maps or something just make a back up file of them and move them back when you reinstall

• Content Count:  1590

no like i did something and deleted, but HOW do u save all ur maps and skinz cuz i got alot.

Just drag and drop them to a new folder the maps save under C:>Program Files>Steam>Steamapps>(username)>counter-strike source>cstrike>maps just drag all the files from the maps folder and put them somewhere else then when you reinstall css put them back, same thing with skins except different folder names, I would most likely just move your materials,model,sounds,and scripts folder on the desktop and put them back when you reinstall.

Reply to Thread