? servers

? players online

July | August Donations

• Content Count:  1814

I've given over 100$ with my monthly fees, plus I've donated around 70$ in the year I've here. :rant:

But, thanks to those who donated!

Well i donated money too for Scouts adminship :001_tongue:

but its always good to have people that donate :wink:

• Content Count:  2051

I've given over 100$ with my monthly fees, plus I've donated around 70$ in the year I've here. :rant:

But, thanks to those who donated!

And so you don't think the admins in the list have donated on their monthly fees either? As I said in the first post, there are supports and admins who donate their monthly fees. These are just extra. If you want to feel special then make a higher donation next month. I've donated over 200-300 on monthly fees, but again, these extra donations are what we are thanking for in this topic. You saying you donated 10 cents on this topic without even thinking about thanking them in the first post is just plain rude and idiocy. Don't turn this topic into an epeen topic.

Also, we lose 70 cents for accepting your 10 cents.

• Content Count:  6465

It's helpful people such as them that keep the rest of us from having to pay past the limit, and due to many money situations, some people just simply can't donate past what they have been, so there are many thanks to be had to people that donate monthly more than just their $10. Thank you.

Reply to Thread