? servers

? players online

Jihad Mod Added

• Content Count:  2238

Its funny. But think about it. Now, every CT will become paranoid of even going NEAR any Ts or letting any Ts near them. This is stupid and will die. Fun for a day event or somthing, but will just make the sliding slope of PBs shitiness even slipperier. BTW; now WE'RE stealing stuff from Sgt_Church? Sad sad day...

Yeah i mean Sgt_church made it so were stealing it from him! Stupid SG stealing... oh wait hold on what's this? http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=12346&highlight posted for the public and whos the creator doesn't seem to be SGT_Church, QQ some more please CT didn't let Ts near them anyway in case you didnt notice *whisper*they have a knife*

Opinion:

I just don't see the point of having bombs. I'd rage quit every time I was CT and got blown up. T's already have a big advantage with all of the guns and being able to teleport everywhere, why give them a bigger one?

(Again, It's just my opinion)

Cool Beans Bro

• Content Count:  2645

Look, as long as you can put a bullet in their brain if they decide to charge you, then no boom boom. If they detour they deserve it anyway, you can't risk a suicide bomber on the loose :p.

Oh and thankyou for the script adjustments, that arsehole called Simmons or something kept hogging the bomb and not detonating it, randomly assigning the bomb would be of great help!

Oh and Sgt churgh, gg for thinking that a FREELY distributed script was so called 'stolen' from your community.

• Content Count:  3380

The point is, its prison break, chill out, have some fun.

I get what your saying, and it is just supposed to be fun and the new updates for it make it a little funnier. There are Lul moments, BUT for fans of PB, like me and others that regularly play, this takes away some of the fun. I guess its different for people that dont regularly play PB, because its a big deal for regs of it like me and others. I mean I could be wrong, but really I never see you or Tcp-Kill or any other higher ups. I do see HighSky on PB sometimes, and Paul too. But really none of you guys play regularly and are fans of it, so its just hard for you to understand why this really does change our favorite mod so radically. I wil admin that its a little better with the updates, but it still does make it just that much more annoying and 1 more step away from what PB used to be in its prime. :/

Edited by Bad Dog

• Content Count:  11723

Theres a mod where it makes the ENTIRE SERVER fail at PB??????? xD

Than go play somewhere else.

As paul said, he will add a vote and if we vote to get rid of it, he will

simple as that

Reply to Thread