? servers

? players online

Jihad Mod Added

• Content Count:  669

Still, didn't have to yell at me, a few users from SG played my server because they liked this mod alot, + a lot of people were asking how to use it so I wrote that down in an edit about 1 min later, hope my Jihad explanation helped though :p

• Content Count:  2942

the thing is.. you never asked the community what they thought recently. You assumed it would be fun. now there are a shit load more complaints because of Ts screaming in the mic saying i have the bomb nd rushing the CTs even thought they dont have the bomb and calling free killing. its a load of garbage.

• Content Count:  2051

Still, didn't have to yell at me, a few users from SG played my server because they liked this mod alot, + a lot of people were asking how to use it so I wrote that down in an edit about 1 min later, hope my Jihad explanation helped though :p

What makes you think that those guys who play on your server brought the idea to Paul, and actually got him to put it on the server? You were being yelled at because of the fact of how arrogant and ignorant you were when you said and claimed that the idea was ripped off of a few SG members who played on your server, that alone is an insult to a few and a poor attempt in rising your own self esteem to make yourself believe that you actually help this community with a server at least in some small way if possible, in which you didn't. Just blatantly saying the idea was taken off your server when there are plenty others out there is just plain ignorance, just like how your friend randomly accused us of hacking him.

• Content Count:  669

Its funny. But think about it. Now, every CT will become paranoid of even going NEAR any Ts or letting any Ts near them. This is stupid and will die. Fun for a day event or somthing, but will just make the sliding slope of PBs shitiness even slipperier. BTW; now WE'RE stealing stuff from Sgt_Church? Sad sad day...

I saw that, thats why I said that, Sorry? :(

I saw that, thats why I said that, Sorry? :(

And then Paul's response.

"http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/12346

Ive seen it on various other servers not just his and since its a public script then why not. "

• Content Count:  589

Fuck this mod. Period.

I'm not walking into PB with it on.

Fucking makes CT hard as fuck now. Its already hard enough.

Also, was ANY vote or player opinion taken before this piece of shit was added?

Thank the post if your Boycotting PB until JM is gone.

• Like 3

Fuck this mod. Period.

I'm not walking into PB with it on.

Fucking makes CT hard as fuck now. Its already hard enough.

Also, was ANY vote or player opinion taken before this piece of shit was added?

Thank the post if your Boycotting PB until JM is gone.

If you tried it, there is only 1 bomb allowed per round, it takes 16000, and its hard to target a group.

• Content Count:  3380

I think this whole mod is just bad. Didnt take people long to realize that thye could just bind a macro to buy the bomb..leading to EVEN MORE FUCKING QQ FROM Ts. Stupidest thing I have ever seen added to PB with like NO community input. Paul, I love ya, I still love ya, but Im like not gonna play PB with this damn mod on there. If I hear from one more prisoner "Fucking stop using a macro" or one more CT go "If they move towards me at all imma shoo them" and then they follow up on that. Its just bad and causing MORE PB shit.

Reply to Thread