? servers

? players online

System of a down

• Content Count:  1839

who cares its one song? system of a down fucking blows. There are so much better bands then them like Lamb of god and mastodon and shit. I hate system of a down.

your argument is LAUGHABLY invalid.

• Content Count:  124

your argument is LAUGHABLY invalid.

people have different opinions on different bands. MY point of view i think system of a down is garbage i tried to get into them with the Toxicity album and mezmerize and hypnotize album i just didnt think they were all that. Dont get me wrong Serj Tankian is the man but from my belief i didnt think they were good. I exagerated a little bit they dont SUCK they are bordered line ok from my point of view. That just me giving my opinion i can see your opinion is different. But that is what music is for.

• Content Count:  3380

yes.. i know it was your opinion, just like its my opinion that your opinion is invalid :d, because, seriously, LoG is the essence of generic metal.

No. Ohhhh No. LoG is great metal. You want the essence of generic metal? Try Slipknot. Try Drowning Pool. But not LoG, my mistaken friend.

Also, I love SoaD. And while they are technically "On a hiatus" One of the band members, Serj I think was stated to say that the band had a very slim chance of having a future. :'(

Reply to Thread