? servers

? players online

System of a down

• Content Count:  1839

No. Ohhhh No. LoG is great metal. You want the essence of generic metal? Try Slipknot. Try Drowning Pool. But not LoG, my mistaken friend.

Also, I love SoaD. And while they are technically "On a hiatus" One of the band members, Serj I think was stated to say that the band had a very slim chance of having a future. :'(

i'm not mistaken :d. every single band you listed, including LoG most definitely are generic.

• Content Count:  3380

i'm not mistaken :d. every single band you listed, including LoG most definitely are generic.

AS I SAID THEY WERE. Did I not say they were the essence of generic metal? Or did you not read it right? OR did you just make a badly worded reply? Either way, LoG is deff. not generic metal, but whatever iz clevar.

• Content Count:  1839

AS I SAID THEY WERE. Did I not say they were the essence of generic metal? Or did you not read it right? OR did you just make a badly worded reply? Either way, LoG is deff. not generic metal, but whatever iz clevar.

no, you obviously didn't read my post. i agreed with your list, but added LoG, because you sadly disagreed that it belonged on said list.

• Content Count:  3380

no, you obviously didn't read my post. i agreed with your list, but added LoG, because you sadly disagreed that it belonged on said list.

Oh. I misundetstund me engrish is good not. But LoG is good, I like them but you know whateva.

Reply to Thread