? servers

? players online

NFL Week 5

• Content Count:  4473

I guess the pats are a sucky team after all

Definitely not as good as they were years ago, but can usually be a problem for most teams.

The Broncos have shown they are probably a top 10 team, but their perfect record is also based on a fluke play. Once they play against a current elite team, we will know where they truly stand this season. I don't they could go toe to toe with the Saints, Vikings, or Colts at this point though.

• Content Count:  2417

I guess the pats are a sucky team after all

HAHA. The Pats lost to an undefeated team. When we played your sucky ass team you were undefeated and we beat you. Nice try but Ravens lost to Pats.

• Content Count:  4473

HAHA. The Pats lost to an undefeated team. When we played your sucky ass team you were undefeated and we beat you. Nice try but Ravens lost to Pats.

The Ravens have the personnel to handily beat Denver and we all know the hubbub surrounding last weeks game. I would like to see a rematch between Baltimore and New England to settle things, but unless the Pats can get the upper hand over the Jets, that ain't happening. Baltimore will most likely be in the playoffs either as division winners or as a wild card. I'm sure they'll be waiting.

Or, the Broncos are a good team ;)

Definitely top 10, but some teams with 1 loss are better.

• Content Count:  1824

Well, regardless the Denver Broncos have silenced many critics, and they will go deep into the playoffs. Who needs Jay Cutler when you have Kyle Orton =D

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Reply to Thread