? servers

? players online

Patriots fail

• Content Count:  2417

I never claimed I've never cheated.. but when you get caught pulling shit like that you know it wasn't the only time.

My problem with it is the same problem I have with people that get kick ass scores by hacking WTF are you bragging about.. just about anyone can cheat to boost the scores.. Pats fans that brag about that season are the same as the asshats that brag about cs scores/ranks after hacking to get them.. give me an 18-1 season without the cheating and then I can put up with the bragging.

How do you know the cheating even helps? Say you cheat on a test but it ends up the answers you were cheating from were all wrong and it was a different test? The team they watched didn't even have to use those plays. PLUS, at most they probably played that team at most 4 times the whole season so how can you not call the other wins legit.

This thread isn't even about that though. It's about how Flash obviously doesn't know shit about sports and bases everything on the scores he reads and still doesn't have a clue about the standings.

I agree with bren, since my favorite Broncos beat them, even tho it was a narrow win, I still say Pats suck. They should've been able to do something there.

An undefeated team vs. a team with the loss and:

1. The undefeated has home field.

2. The team with the loss has there best RB injured.

Pats lost by 3 in OT with those against them. How do they "suck"?

Because they do, fuck that pats, they've been a shitty winning team for too long. Most people are tired of hearing about those faggots.

I think this is just pure rage and proof that you have no good argument of how they suck.

• Content Count:  1752

Because they do, fuck that pats, they've been a shitty winning team for too long. Most people are tired of hearing about those faggots.

They were a shitty team that could win games? Put up an actual argument instead of pointless flame. Calling them ALL faggots? Cmon..

The Pats are decent this year, but I'm not going to lie and say they SHOULD'VE won that game. They seemed pretty even. My only problem is this bullshit OT system. It should be like college imo.

Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  4473

QQ

Just because your team hasn't had their level success in the past, you get so worked up about it? Way to be just like those morons hating on the Steelers, Cowboys, and 49ers for dominating in their respective eras. "Hell, its time for my shitty ass team to be in the spotlight, it's not fair! WAH WAH WAH!"

They are a mediocre to good team right now because they've lost key personnel on defense and haven't established a solid running game to speak of. Since Brady isn't playing flawlessly, they will lose games. Now shut the fuck up and stop acting like your team deserves accolades so early in the season especially when your W column is occupied by flukes and luck.

You may act like a annoying little fair weather fan when your team actually beats a CURRENT high level team in a reasonable fashion.

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread