? servers

? players online

Patriots fail

• Content Count:  1824

IJ, respectfully go fuck yourself and go troll somewhere else. But anyways, the reason i don't like the Pats is a good reason, I Don't like them. No Explanation for it. I don't need one.

• Content Count:  4473

IJ, respectfully go fuck yourself and go troll somewhere else. But anyways, the reason i don't like the Pats is a good reason, I Don't like them. No Explanation for it. I don't need one.

Just because you can't back yourself up, you start calling me names... tsk tsk tsk.

• Content Count:  4473

Im just pretty happy with how the Bears are doing..Idk how far they're gonna go this year but with Cutler its looking pretty damn good.

Bad thing for Chicago is that the Vikings are in command of the NFC North. I don't know if the Bears have enough to match up against them, but they would have a good run at a wildcard spot at least.

• Content Count:  3440

How about don't post in sports section of you don't know shit about sports and all you do is say "MY TEAMS THE BEST ALL THE OTHERS R GAY".

I second that idea!

Bad thing for Chicago is that the Vikings are in command of the NFC North. I don't know if the Bears have enough to match up against them, but they would have a good run at a wildcard spot at least.

I can see the Bears pulling off the wildcard.

As for your previous post I don't have anything against long time Pat fans or any other fan that will stick with their team through the bad and good.. I've been a Vikings fan since I was knee high to a frog. I've seen my team fail miserably through the years. That being said I agree with what you said about hating on teams that are doing well. I feel that by doing that you show your lack of maturity. Just because x or y team has dominated (ex: 49'ers, Cowboys, etc.) doesn't mean that you should hate on them.

My only issue with the Pat's is the same issue I have with Cheating in any Gaming situation. Regardless if the cheating resulted in wins or not. That's not to say I never cheated on a test.. but I can say I've never hacked/cheated in game.. what's the point, bragging rights.. who gives a fuck. My other issue is with the Fanboy mentality of "My team can do no wrong, blame the ref, etc, etc." fuck that admit your teams faults EVERY team has faults.

/rant.

• Content Count:  1070

An undefeated team vs. a team with the loss and:

1. The undefeated has home field.

2. The team with the loss has there best RB injured.

Pats lost by 3 in OT with those against them. How do they "suck"?

Denver's best RB was injured to ;), it was a really close game though, If Denver didn't win that coin toss, I'm sure the outcome of this would have been different. But I'm glad things happened as they did, It's time people start respecting Denver =D!

Go Broncos

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2417

Denver's best RB was injured to ;), it was a really close game though, If Denver didn't win that coin toss, I'm sure the outcome of this would have been different. But I'm glad things happened as they did, It's time people start respecting Denver =D!

Go Broncos

Unfortunately some other people don't know shit about football but still choose to post here.

Reply to Thread