? servers

? players online

Freekill? or not freekill?

• Content Count:  665

is it just me or was this addressed a LONG time ago and found you can not tell t's not to talk? Or has it been changed since i last kept up w/ Pb server rules ;)?

This was in fact discussed awhile back and higher-ups at the time said T's cannot be shot for talking. If this has since changed then one may post and correct me.

• Content Count:  136

Its only against the rules if an admin is present.

Not really a good thing to say. =P

Back to the topic: I would call it a freekill - especially if the guy who talked wasn't one of the ones that kept cutting you off. What you do is say your rules. Thats it. If no one can hear them because the morons kept talking, that's not your fault. Your rules are still vaild so long as you say them loud enough for people to know that you're giving rules.

• Content Count:  220

is it just me or was this addressed a LONG time ago and found you can not tell t's not to talk? Or has it been changed since i last kept up w/ Pb server rules ;)?

What ive understood (and seen a recent list APPROVED by admins) is that you can tell the T's to STFU while giving orders, and if they dont you kill. But you cannot make them NOT talk at all throughout the round.

Not really a good thing to say. =PWhat you do is say your rules. Thats it. If no one can hear them because the morons kept talking, that's not your fault. Your rules are still vaild so long as you say them loud enough for people to know that you're giving rules.

Well, then you type it. And as someone else said earlier, the rule about STFU or i kill (while giving orders) also had the rule; ONLY WHEN ADMINS ARE NOT ON THE SERVER TO MUTE!!!

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.