? servers

? players online

NFL Week-9

• Content Count:  2488

The Ravens didn't get a lot of time with the ball. The Bengals just kept getting long drives going and the short time that the Ravens offense was on the field, Flacco had 2 interceptions. The Bengals secondary also didn't give up anything huge. Couple that with crushing penalties for the Ravens and a big half-time deficit (17-0 I think), the Bengals just didn't do anything stupid to finish off the game.

ty, bah we've had problems with penalties all year and it seems to not get any better lmfao.

• Content Count:  1824

Looks like the Broncos are losing yet again. Seems they can't do anything against actually good teams.

Idk, they're giving Steelers alittle bit of trouble. Although that run to the outside right is killing us. But they're sittin on par most of the way.

• Content Count:  2433

They beat the Patriots in OT, and the only other decent team they've beat is the Chargers. They weren't one of the best unbeaten teams before, and the Ravens proved that. And as I type, dammit interception.

• Content Count:  1824

Hopefully Denver can bounce back against Washington next week, but who the fuck knows anymore.

Dude, they played two hard teams and lost. As expected, i just won $10 for the Broncos losing :] But Redskins aren't good at all. It should be an easy win, if not then our team really looks like shit, lol.

• Content Count:  4473

Dude, they played two hard teams and lost. As expected, i just won $10 for the Broncos losing :] But Redskins aren't good at all. It should be an easy win, if not then our team really looks like shit, lol.

It would be EXTREMELY hard even to let the Skins beat you.

• Content Count:  1070

Hey, the same shit happened last year, Denver goes off to a promising start, SD doesn't. SD slowly closing the gap, and eventually wins the division. :X

Reply to Thread