? servers

? players online

NFL Week-9

• Content Count:  4473

Hey, the same shit happened last year, Denver goes off to a promising start, SD doesn't. SD slowly closing the gap, and eventually wins the division. :X

Not really. They got to a 3-0 start I think, but they began losing a bit, then winning, then losing again. It was back and forth all season. This season, they lost their first game towards the middle to good teams (as opposed to last year where Denver lost to the likes of Kansas City and Oakland).

San Diego had an easier schedule down the stretch last season, so while they were doing the same thing as Denver (losing, winning, losing, etc.), they stayed close enough for their 4 game rally at the end.

This year though, they end the season with mostly easy games (except Cincy and Dallas). Denver is up a game and a half and has a similarly easy schedule (depending on if teams can turn around or not).This year though, the second San Diego game will not decide your playoff hopes.

• Content Count:  1070

Denver is up a game and a half and has a similarly easy schedule (depending on if teams can turn around or not).This year though, the second San Diego game will not decide your playoff hopes.

I don't know why you keep saying Denver has an easy schedule, when they have one of the hardest despite some division games. They play the NFC North and AFC East (2 of the hardest division in the league), which includes Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Dallas, New York Giants, and the Eagles. On top of that, they played New England, and still have to play the Colts. All of those teams are .500 or higher and by no means are an "easy win". Not to mention the 2 games against San Diego, who are also very good. so those are 10 hard games. The other 6 are against bad teams, yes.

I don't know why you keep saying Denver has an easy schedule, when they have one of the hardest despite some division games. They play the NFC North and AFC East (2 of the hardest division in the league), which includes Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Dallas, New York Giants, and the Eagles. On top of that, they played New England, and still have to play the Colts. All of those teams are .500 or higher and by no means are an "easy win". Not to mention the 2 games against San Diego, who are also very good. so those are 10 hard games. The other 6 are against bad teams, yes.

I said they had an easy schedule towards the end with only two definitely good teams left to play. San Diego has no running game, New York is in a downward spiral due to their lack of a secondary, Washington suffers from offensive anemia and their defense gives up on big games, Kansas City is played twice and they are in the gutter, Oakland is also a joke. That leaves Philly and Indy as the only definitely good teams you play. That is 2 out of 8 remaining games.

I have already explained the circumstances of the previous games, so stop looking at only the numbers. This is like the fifth time I have told you. Your schedule isn't that bad when you compare all the factors in play and when they were in play. If you look back on it, Denver has lucked out on the weeks when they played certain teams.

I said they had an easy schedule towards the end with only two definitely good teams left to play. San Diego has no running game, New York is in a downward spiral due to their lack of a secondary, Washington suffers from offensive anemia and their defense gives up on big games, Kansas City is played twice and they are in the gutter, Oakland is also a joke. That leaves Philly and Indy as the only definitely good teams you play. That is 2 out of 8 remaining games.

I have already explained the circumstances of the previous games, so stop looking at only the numbers. This is like the fifth time I have told you. Your schedule isn't that bad when you compare all the factors in play and when they were in play. If you look back on it, Denver has lucked out on the weeks when they played certain teams.

Awww you're saying were going to go 12-4, that's so sweet.

Awww you're saying were going to go 12-4, that's so sweet.

If a few select teams don't improve themselves enough and Denver doesn't have a colossal meltdown, then it is a distinct possibility for a 10-6 to a 12-4 season.

If a few select teams don't improve themselves enough and Denver doesn't have a colossal meltdown, then it is a distinct possibility for a 10-6 to a 12-4 season.

Sounds good to me :thumb:

Sounds good to me :thumb:

All that matters really is who you get to play in the first few rounds of the playoffs. Denver will probably have a home game during the wild card round, but if they get beyond that, I'm not liking their odds.

All that matters really is who you get to play in the first few rounds of the playoffs. Denver will probably have a home game during the wild card round, but if they get beyond that, I'm not liking their odds.

Anything is an improvement from the last 2 years!

Reply to Thread