? servers

? players online

NFL Week 10

• Content Count:  4473

Chris Simms (Who went 3 for 13, with 13 Yards, and an INT), really makes me appreciate Kyle Orton.

I have a feeling that the Broncos would have pulled through if McDaniels let Orton play the second half. He looked fine to me on the sidelines, but I guess the coach just didn't want to risk the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  1070

I have a feeling that the Broncos would have pulled through if McDaniels let Orton play the second half. He looked fine to me on the sidelines, but I guess the coach just didn't want to risk the rest of the season.

Yeah, but even then, the broncos shouldn't be giving up 27 points to the Redskins ._.

• Content Count:  4473

Yeah, but even then, the broncos shouldn't be giving up 27 points to the Redskins ._.

They would have had better field position for their defense and would have changed the momentum if need be. Defense is helped by offense.

• Content Count:  1824

did we all not know denver sucks? didnt we know that weeks ago? oh and better yet now they are tied with the chargers hahahha

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, luck happens, oh well. Maybe they'll do better next year.

• Content Count:  834

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, luck happens, oh well. Maybe they'll do better next year.

Denver rode that fluke against Cincy through their easy schedule thinking they were the team to beat. Then the rest of the AFC North took a shit on them. I hope you guys still make the playoffs though, but not over my Bolts. :p

• Content Count:  1070

Denver rode that fluke against Cincy through their easy schedule thinking they were the team to beat. Then the rest of the AFC North took a shit on them. I hope you guys still make the playoffs though, but not over my Bolts. :p
Denver and San Diego pretty much have the same schedule only 2 different opponents, we play NE and IND, while you got MIA and TEN (I think we can agree NE and IND are better then TEN and MIA). And I'm pretty sure the Bolts are 0-2 against the AFC North bro.

• Content Count:  851

Denver and San Diego pretty much have the same schedule only 2 different opponents, we play NE and IND, while you got MIA and TEN (I think we can agree NE and IND are better then TEN and MIA). And I'm pretty sure the Bolts are 0-2 against the AFC North bro.

well as long as denver can beat the browns

• Content Count:  834

I never said the Bolt's were good or had a better schedule. I just said I hope you don't make the playoffs over them. FYI Cincinnati is my actual team, I just root for the Bolts when the Bengals aren't on.

Reply to Thread