? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  546

I love my H&K. If you want a reliable hand-gun with stopping power I wouldn't recommend anything else.

And thanks for cleaning up the thread Red.

What do you need good stopping power for O.O btw what were all the deleted posts about?

• Content Count:  3440

What do you need good stopping power for O.O btw what were all the deleted posts about?

You carry a concealed weapon for self defense or defense of the ones you love. If someone is coming at you and they keep coming what good did it do to shoot them.

Concealing a .22 is useless. If you are attacked and shoot.. they may just kill you instead of you defending yourself.

• Content Count:  546

You carry a concealed weapon for self defense or defense of the ones you love. If someone is coming at you and they keep coming what good did it do to shoot them.

Concealing a .22 is useless. If you are attacked and shoot.. they may just kill you instead of you defending yourself.

Sorry Im used to living in Illinois which has the worst gun laws other than California

• Content Count:  2903

Sorry Im used to living in Illinois which has the worst gun laws other than California

True that. Reenactors especially can't do shit in this state.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  22

Omg, all these Weapons... Germany has the strictest laws in the matter of Weapons, cause of the rampages in Erfurt, Emsdetten, Winnenden, ... :/

Cause of that many Games and Movies are censored. L4D without Ragdoll, slim Blood, no killed limbs.

But our Politicans polarize all... To exacerbate laws cost a bit, to engage school psychologist a lot. ;) Typically for this casual Observer.

• Content Count:  209

Went to an island off the coast of middle bass in Lake Erie and shot some guns.

2vl1lhx.jpg

My cousins AR15,

It didn't have a lot of recoil but it was a LOUD motherfucker.

20pav6w.jpg

My Aunt had a nice little revolver too, sorry for the shit pic it was on my phone.

2lcy745.jpg

lol ur askin to get fucked if ya use those anywhere near lake erie dude state will put ur ass on the ground

Reply to Thread