? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

Guest barackobama

I feel sad for people carrying guns, that one fight you get in, you pull your gun out and kill someone and spend the rest of your life in prison, such a waste of life on both parts.

• Content Count:  2661

I feel sad for people carrying guns, that one fight you get in, you pull your gun out and kill someone and spend the rest of your life in prison, such a waste of life on both parts.

Hahaha... Oh wow

• Content Count:  2678

I LOL'D!

• Content Count:  209

because idiots do it sloppy they dont know how to kill....

• Content Count:  3343

You aren't going to pull a gun when you get in a fight unless its life threatening. :p Then you can pull the self defense excuse and go home scotch free.

**RanDOm**

Im going paintballing Next Week :d

Not to be a dick but bringing up your paintballing in a thread filled of people who have used real guns doesn't really interest us.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  6084

There are strict rules when it comes to CCW in most cases. If you, or another is in fear of one's life than you are enabled to use deadly force to combat deadly force.

I'd prefer it to being brought down by a bunch of Chavs in a fist/knife/rebar fight.

• Content Count:  209

i dont follow rules and laws :p and if one day im too lazy to fight ill pull out a gun just to get it over with and carry on with my day

• Content Count:  3440

There are strict rules when it comes to CCW in most cases. If you, or another is in fear of one's life than you are enabled to use deadly force to combat deadly force.

I'd prefer it to being brought down by a bunch of Chavs in a fist/knife/rebar fight.

This!

Chances of me pulling my gun when I can talk my way out of a confrontation or walk away... = 0%

Reply to Thread