? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  209

bad ass ? dude badasses or outdated i just take care of my things like say heres an example my friends daugther has some boy not leaving her alone soo her dad asked me for help he gets his hood boy soo i bring a rifle and ended it right there and then im not gonna fire a shot or pull it out unless its nessesery even tho id love to shoot the asssholes the make other people look bad

• Content Count:  2903

bad ass ? dude badasses or outdated i just take care of my things like say heres an example my friends daugther has some boy not leaving her alone soo her dad asked me for help he gets his hood boy soo i bring a rifle and ended it right there and then im not gonna fire a shot or pull it out unless its nessesery even tho id love to shoot the asssholes the make other people look bad

facepalm.jpg

Let's get back on topic here...:notrust:

-Modgers

• Content Count:  2661

How old are you? Get the fuck out of my thread

• Content Count:  4162

We're talking about showing guns, not about what'd you do with one.

I sure as hell wish.

Besides, Cali would make me neuter them.

Post you REAL guns.

lul.

• Content Count:  1300

wait a gun thread... that I havent posted on... oh man is it ON.

my CCW weapon of choice

AC-RI1911-MS-D.jpg

but an inch longer, apparently google prefers the commander models in photos, who knew.

I have some others, but my next purchase is likely to be the mil spec steyr AUG semi auto.

• Content Count:  125

wait a gun thread... that I havent posted on... oh man is it ON.

my CCW weapon of choice

AC-RI1911-MS-D.jpg

but an inch longer, apparently google prefers the commander models in photos, who knew.

I have some others, but my next purchase is likely to be the mil spec steyr AUG semi auto.

Don't get the AUG clone stuff, because Steyr is coming out with a civ AUG model that is much closer to mil-spec.

• Content Count:  209

We're talking about showing guns, not about what'd you do with one.

Post you REAL guns.

lul.

while ur talkin smack i did a while back :crazy:

Reply to Thread