? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  3736

8ae7c1a4.jpg

f236c101.jpg

Not to bad for iphone pics, 3gs at that.. Shoots great. I'm not an expert but from what Ive tried in 9mm it's well balanced between size, grip and recoil.

I shot a longer beretta which felt much nicer recoil wise butnot nice in the hand. and the glock 26 was a little light.

but I do not have my CCW

yea the tac light came with it so no hate. It would actually come in handy if I did ever have to defend myself at night

• Content Count:  2661

wish I lived in USA :(

I wish I lived a gun friendly state :(

Nice weapon trakill. I don't own a handgun myself but when I have the time and money I'll apply for my handgun license.

• Content Count:  475

thanks guys

dang cakeshark whats the recoil on that gun when you fire it?

i can fire it one handed without taking a stance. the recoil would suck, but at the tip of the barrel at 80 degrees from the bottom on both sides are 3 holes.

these allow some of the gas to escape upwards and push the barrel down as the gas exits the barrel causing lift. surprisingly easy to shoot multiple rounds with one hand and stay on target.

cake walk with two hands on the gun.

• Content Count:  475

I wish I lived a gun friendly state :(

Nice weapon trakill. I don't own a handgun myself but when I have the time and money I'll apply for my handgun license.

new york makes you get a license to buy a gun??

that sucks. in virginia, you just walk in, make sure you are 18+ and not a felon, and you walk out with a gun 15 min later.

Reply to Thread