? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  2167

Newest addition

Arsenal SAM7R-61

S8wmNxb.jpg

The Arsenals really are the best made AKs. Nice to see they brought the milled receiver double stack mags back. After the SLR 95 they got rid of those for over a decade.

• Content Count:  192

you put a whole box in the mags?

No there are 3 15 round mags and 1 33 round mag I had a 100 round box so I still have 22 in the box :)

The Arsenals really are the best made AKs. Nice to see they brought the milled receiver double stack mags back. After the SLR 95 they got rid of those for over a decade.

I was looking around for a while before I pick this up. My friend has the same one and he let me shoot it, all the others I had looked at did not feel right after.

First time at the rang went through around 500 rounds I just could not stop.

• Content Count:  2167

I was looking around for a while before I pick this up. My friend has the same one and he let me shoot it, all the others I had looked at did not feel right after.

First time at the rang went through around 500 rounds I just could not stop.

We had a former officer in the Ukrainian army visit us one time. He was going to show off that he could field strip an AK with a blindfold on but he was unable to do it with an Arsenal because the parts are fitted so well. He said it was the first time he ever saw one made properly.

• Content Count:  192

We had a former officer in the Ukrainian army visit us one time. He was going to show off that he could field strip an AK with a blindfold on but he was unable to do it with an Arsenal because the parts are fitted so well. He said it was the first time he ever saw one made properly.

The first time I took it apart was a bitch I had a hell of a time getting it back together. All the parts fit really snug so everything has to be perfect. I have taken it apart a few time since and it still is a pain to put back together.

• Content Count:  177

Here is my current collection of firearms.

CETME G3 w/ Weaver Scope, GG&G Bipod Mount, and Harris Bipod

qjjr.jpg

Arsenal SGL-21 w/ Midwest Industries Handguard Rails, Aimpoint PRO, Streamlight TLR-1 HP, and Magpul AFG2

ep7y.jpg

FN SLP Standard 12 Gauge Shotgun

wazj.jpg

1942 Mosin Nagant 91/30

u7za.jpg

Beretta M9 and Sig Sauer P250, both in 9mm

q527.jpg

Reply to Thread