? servers

? players online

Best Banned User Memories?

• Content Count:  4980

haha i've seen lot's of threads about banned people, but I can't find any banned peoeple in the community members search bar... What happened to like Leech Box, Enzo and Leon Kennedy?

• Content Count:  2051

I think Leech Box and Riggs were the most memorable, I remember I called out to Leech Box and said, "Why does it sound like shes using a voice changer?" On vent. Nobody said anything, a few days later everyone starts noticing and makes a huge deal out of it as if it wasn't so obvious. But I guess the most memorable has to be Riggs, when we ALL came into the chat and Haggard claimed to be all of ZM. Its a bit lame nothing interesting ever happens around here anymore. Too many people uptight. ITs not like how it used to be.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  6804

Clearly its the guy who teamkilled henda in the face on the defuse server!

All the T's were dead, henda was defusing the bomb, his teammates walks over to him and sprays into his face. Then starts defusing like nothings happened....until 5..4..3..2..1.. BAN HAMMER :LOL:

• Content Count:  2994

Axel because he kept saying that he got every admin on his side and then eventually he gets banhammered =D

SGT_Church for stiring shit up and Jigglebell.Jr for epic lulz

Kaitlyn for retardation

Reply to Thread