? servers

? players online

Clean and Simple: Warning Shots

• Content Count:  589

How about no?

Agreed. No warning shots sound better. I'm still wondering why no higherup has stated a clear set of rules about this.

Oh, wait, Its PB. Let me get a quote on how the higherups feel on PB.

PS.....PB is retarded.

Don't expect clear rules on a "retarded" server. Especially if the higheups won't listen to counterarguments and petitions to remove warning shots.

Most higherups just don't care.

Edit: For on topic, I rarely give WS considering the lack of "guidelines" to them. When possible, sure. If you think in any way they could harm anyone, blast them.

Edit2: If anyone actually finds real higherup approved guidelines, post them please. I'm not going to go through 24 pages of the search results.

Edited by Awacs

• Content Count:  4354

Agreed. No warning shots sound better. I'm still wondering why no higherup has stated a clear set of rules about this.

Oh, wait, Its PB. Let me get a quote on how the higherups feel on PB.

Don't expect clear rules on a "retarded" server. Especially if the higheups won't listen to counterarguments and petitions to remove warning shots.

Most higherups just don't care.

Edit: For on topic, I rarely give WS considering the lack of "guidelines" to them. When possible, sure. If you think in any way they could harm anyone, blast them.

Edit2: If anyone actually finds real higherup approved guidelines, post them please. I'm not going to go through 24 pages of the search results.

I was the only one to even try to fix PB back in the day. But there is so much crying over this server I am sure the higher ups are just tired of the server and all the complaints that come with it. They will fix it today and then tomorrow there will be another 10 things that pop up that need to be taken care of.

But does that mean it get's ignored???? No it should not. Many people play on it, and now that it's a donation community every server needs to be maintained and keep smooth so people stay on them.

• Content Count:  2390

I was the only one to even try to fix PB back in the day. But there is so much crying over this server I am sure the higher ups are just tired of the server and all the complaints that come with it. They will fix it today and then tomorrow there will be another 10 things that pop up that need to be taken care of.

But does that mean it get's ignored???? No it should not. Many people play on it, and now that it's a donation community every server needs to be maintained and keep smooth so people stay on them.

PB never needed warning shots to begin with, they didn't "fix" anything.

Every thread made for warning shots to be approved went pretty much like this:

Person 1 (Made the thread) : OMG CTs are wayyyy to fucken strict, they kill me when i do shit wrong, we need warning shots.

Person 2 : No.....

Person 3: ^This

Person 4: Stop bitching about making threads for warning shots, just follow their rules and you'll be fine.

Then you have 1-3 people who are new here (have between 10-100 posts) who agree with the person who made the thread.

Why they felt the need to implement a rule made a minority of people I don't know.

Why they also felt the need to immediately reject putting it back (after a new thread was made shortly after warning shots were implemented) to no warning shots , I will never know.

Edited by Bullet Wound

• Content Count:  589

Why they also felt the need to immediately reject putting it back (after a new thread was made shortly after warning shots were implemented) to no warning shots , I will never know.

We asked in the SA section, we got told "no" by TCP. Just a simple question asking why the thread was closed. Childish. Yes TCP, Childish.

• Content Count:  2666

less qq more pew pew

we all know all the regular cts hate the idea of warning shots because all the regular cts are used to shooting people for slipping up and wahh wahh wahh

as i said before

less qq more pew pew

• Content Count:  4473

The rule is a loose guideline that I think should only be strictly followed before shit goes down. If it is near the beginning of the round and people are just jerking off near or jumping past the first cells or knifing a vent, I'd shoot them in the leg and tell them to stop.

If a number of T's has started rebelling, I'm not going to ascertain whether or not those T's are trying to rebel or just messing around. It's not like the CT's don't make the rules clear enough for the T's. The T's just try and see how far they can get with some CT's, and when they get killed for it, they cry about it.

Warning shots for holstered primaries is bullshit. I'm not going to let a T parade around with an M4 on his back for the lulz. If a T picks one up by accident, then that's a different story. They can drop it AWAY from everyone, but if they start looking at a CT, I'd see nothing wrong with shooting them. If the T goes out of their way for a gun or knows they are picking up a primary, you could then shoot them for it as well.

Holstered pistols should require warning as people can run over them in cells and not know they have them. It is a fair challenge for CT's to have to find the T with the pistol and ask them to drop it.

As for the newly "applied" rule, the holstered primary part is stupid and should be dropped and just come over the CT's jurisdiction was to what they should do. The main part about warning shots is perfectly fine until shit starts happening. It just gives the T's too much of an advantage that they DO NOT need at this point.

If a CT is being a douche about warning shots, just kill him first when you rebel if you can. If not, find another CT to kill. If the T's can't do that, then they just need to wait until they can or decide to try and rush them. The CT's can't do the same exact rules over and over again, so they will get a chance to rebel at some point if they aren't good enough to deal with it in the current round.

Reply to Thread