? servers

? players online

Revote option

• Content Count:  1122

Ok,i bet it happend to all of you that accidently press 1(or any other number) on some vote,yea it happends alot!So you should add that !revote thing,i saw that on some another server.Add it :hail:

• Content Count:  95

Its a good sign when you see people just spam 1. It shows that people don't want to be distracted and just get on with the game. So 1 spam = players having fun. That's my opinion anyways.

• Content Count:  3736

This would cause alot of people to start spamming on mic to revote a certain map

no..

Its on the GG server I play on...and obviously in gungame just like you would in escape you switch a lot between knife and primary..well the little !revote comes in really handy when you press on by mistake..I dont see why its rejected so fast..just think about it and stop being an ass...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4980

Nope. If you want to play a good map "nominate" a good map first, then rtv. In this way, there are chances for your nominee map to be the 1st map to choose.

I bet you will love 1 spammers then!

• Content Count:  3299

no..

Its on the GG server I play on...and obviously in gungame just like you would in escape you switch a lot between knife and primary..well the little !revote comes in really handy when you press on by mistake..I dont see why its rejected so fast..just think about it and stop being an ass...

I have thought about it. But most of the people who spam one most likely dont care what map comes next so i don't see a point in the revote option. It is true that you could accidently press the wrong map when switching but either way one vote wont change the entire poll. The map most likely picked is the most popular one so i personally dont see a point in this.

Reply to Thread