? servers

? players online

Revote option

• Content Count:  3736

I have thought about it. But most of the people who spam one most likely dont care what map comes next so i don't see a point in the revote option. It is true that you could accidently press the wrong map when switching but either way one vote wont change the entire poll. The map most likely picked is the most popular one so i personally dont see a point in this.

People like you are the failure of the system....one vote wont change anything...thats fucking retarded..good thing not everyone is like that.. its your only voice in many cases and you should use it

"Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote" Andrew Lack

There is another one that I really liked but I cant remember it..it basically said if your gonna sit around your fat ass when everyone else is going to vote dont complain when the outcome isnt what you would have wanted it to be..it just said it in a very clever way

• Content Count:  11501

I wouldn't see a big deal in adding this. I accidentally hit numbers and put in the wrong vote all the time. I don't spam 1, but it happens when I am in the admin menu or switching to another weapon.

• Content Count:  2959

I wouldn't see a big deal in adding this. I accidentally hit numbers and put in the wrong vote all the time. I don't spam 1, but it happens when I am in the admin menu or switching to another weapon.

Same problem, I swithc between pistols and the pump a LOT and I often wind up losing a vote to this. allowing !vote to change your vote within the timelimit would be nice.

• Content Count:  3736

Same problem, I swithc between pistols and the pump a LOT and I often wind up losing a vote to this. allowing !vote to change your vote within the timelimit would be nice.

Thanks I knew I wasnt the only one here..its prolly very common

Reply to Thread