? servers

? players online

I need Anti Viruses...

• Content Count:  4960

If your computer seems to stay infected after running a virus scan it probably means the virus is reinstalling itself. Run a couple antiviruses (Avira Antivir, Microsoft Security Essentials, and SuperAntiSpyware are pretty good) in safe mode then do a registry clean up with CCleaner.

System restore doesn't really delete viruses. It just restores the computer to a previous state (usually regarding settings) and keeps your files intact.

• Content Count:  624

Dont use AVG or Avast. Those antiviruses areshit.

I would recommand Nod32 + zone alarm firewall. Antiviruses like Kaspersky or BitDeffender are great but they use alot of CPU, Nod32 doesnt use alot of CPU so your computer wont lag or anything.

Also you can download Malware byte's the antimalware, scan your pc every 2 weeks with malware bytes and you wont have any viruses ;)

Anyproblems, PM me, I've been working with tools like Combo fix or HiJackthis for a long time =)

Really how would you know their shit, AVG and Avast are one of the best anti-viruses out there, Nod32 is good aswell. BitDefender I don't really like and Kaspersky is one of the best.

I'd rather have a Virus-FREE computer than have a shit anti-virus with shit-loads of trojans destroying my computer and fucking up my account and files.

Reply to Thread