? servers

? players online

Lil' Wayne vs. 2Pac

• Content Count:  3380

bad dog your a disgrace

Lol at not being able to see obvious joking, if you know me at all you know I want lil wayne to DIAF.

you lick lil wayne dick for a lollypop?

you speakevery sentence with out grammar?

• Content Count:  1057

Lol at not being able to see obvious joking, if you know me at all you know I want lil wayne to DIAF.

you speakevery sentence with out grammar?

LOL baddog its soo hard with you to tell when your joking especially when you type it out

• Content Count:  8383

ok guise so i was wondering who u guise like better. i think 2pac sucks and wayne is GOD! but if enuf of u guys disagree i'll just agree with you cause i am 2 afaid to argue about wat i think. i think newfags like dr dre biggie 2pac and eazy e suck and lil wayne, game, mike jones and soulja boy are the best. leik i said post your opinions cause i just want to agree wit watever the majority say.

man how I wish I could down rep you right now for this thread post. lol 2Pac was waaaay better then Wayne since all Wayne does in his rap is the soulja boy effect which is repeat the same thing 50 times in every verse then call it crunk rap. lol RIP rap of the 80's-90's

• Like 2
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  4360

Wow, 2pac is the shit. Lil Wayne is so gay, his raps are just random shit with no meaning. While 2pac had a message in all his raps and brought rap to a whole new level with his flow.

Reply to Thread