? servers

? players online

New years gift to SG!!!!!!

Guest barackobama

Don't listen to anyone else, go right ahead and donate those mother fucking dollars, who gives a shit about college when you got steamgamers!!

:)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

Don't listen to anyone else, go right ahead and donate those mother fucking dollars, who gives a shit about college when you got steamgamers!!

:)

This.

Did you get the money because you quit gaming?

• Content Count:  607

Guys 1k isnt much. But with Bills and Crap and Mortgage i guess thats quite alot of money you can spend on yourself.. Haggard would say no To this since he wants his new car but give a little less maybe? It is your money you earnt it, spend it on yourself

• Content Count:  1752

Have to quit SG guys, cant stay, cant come back as admin ever. Cya.

:]

Am I missing something? I couldn't find an explanation for this post so I was assuming you had already left. Now I see you're going to donate 1k to a community where you have to quit and you can't stay? Doesn't make sense.

• Content Count:  6712

REALLY nice donation but, why commit yourself to quitting gaming and admin and then take so much interest in donating all this money?

I'm grateful of course but, I don't really get what you're doing.

yes i was...

As much as I know, once you apply for the apprentice program you forfeit your right to pay for admin, unless you're not rejected/reapplied.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  4198

You're fucking nuts if you are donating $1000 to a community centered around a game you 'retired' from. What your doing is very short-sighted and naïve. Whilst it ultimately shows your dedication and love for this community, it's simply stupid.

Reply to Thread