? servers

? players online

Your role in a post apocalypse "community"

• Content Count:  649

I would be the confused guy who's out to look for his lost father, going on many different quests as he discovers many different towns and try to help them out with whatever problems they may have. As I go on with the quests I find out that my father has been in a city far away from our "home" trying to help fix the world and help mankind back on it's feet by providing them with a very essential thing that can help humans that are still alive.

EDIT: The "TL;DR" version, An explorer.

• Content Count:  604

Who is to say the Zombies won't be fast and have intelligence, just a raging desire to infect and kill others, eh Mr. Rogue?

If they do have intelligence and agile movements and faster reflexes and movement. I might have to improvise!

• Content Count:  119

I would probably be the one gathering history books, trying to keep the archives of the old world as intact as possible, trying to prevent the present authorities to change that past

• Content Count:  6466

I would be the confused guy who's out to look for his lost father, going on many different quests as he discovers many different towns and try to help them out with whatever problems they may have. As I go on with the quests I find out that my father has been in a city far away from our "home" trying to help fix the world and help mankind back on it's feet by providing them with a very essential thing that can help humans that are still alive.

EDIT: The "TL;DR" version, An explorer.

Fallout 3 was a kewl game.

Reply to Thread