? servers

? players online

Why is Steam the best thing ever?

• Content Count:  89

Funny how you bring up my age and connecting it to how long i've been using Steam.

I've been using Steam since the beta and yes it had tons of problems but now it's a great service.

In a world of piracy..Steam RULES! End of Story. There really is no arguement. It just is the best gaming platform on PC.

Almost like an Xbox Live for PC.

• Content Count:  602

Funny how you bring up my age and connecting it to how long i've been using Steam.

I've been using Steam since the beta and yes it had tons of problems but now it's a great service.

In a world of piracy..Steam RULES! End of Story. There really is no arguement. It just is the best gaming platform on PC.

Almost like an Xbox Live for PC.

Steam still has one huge flaw. Despite the fact that computing power is at least 10 times better than it was when the first beta launched, Steam still takes a huge chunk out of my memory and operating power when active. Not to mention the files are gigantic. They also now have an excuse to snap up every third party mod and charge you money for it.

• Content Count:  5086

Correct :p (Oh and Jen, just get rid of steam community, or get rid of the 1000 year old computer) :dull:

If there was a way to get rid of steam community, don't you think I would have done that AGES ago? I opt'd out of the beta testing an hour into it because I hated it.

Edited by jeN

Reply to Thread