? servers

? players online

Vent trouble

• Content Count:  93

I just recently joined SG, and I figured I would go on vent for various reasons. I read in a forum that you needed to join vent and then talk to somone about giving you a password to move channels. This is not my problem. I am unable to connect to vent I am getting "Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure....". If anyone can answer this problem let me know, Thanks.

• Content Count:  1300

the name you are using is taken if that is the message you are getting,

change your vent user name and make sure the vent password underneath the server info is empty as well

• Content Count:  6804

I just recently joined SG, and I figured I would go on vent for various reasons. I read in a forum that you needed to join vent and then talk to somone about giving you a password to move channels. This is not my problem. I am unable to connect to vent I am getting "Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure....". If anyone can answer this problem let me know, Thanks.

Are you trying to join with a password? If so then leave the password field blank.

or

What name are you using? there may allready be someone else using your name.

EDIT: god damnit jager :d

Reply to Thread