? servers

? players online

NFL Playoffs - Wildcard

• Content Count:  2417

Ne is getting owned by the ravens right now lol

Down 2 TD's and a FG? Not like people haven't comeback. We get a better draft pick and motivation to win next year. Don't see anything surprising. Least we made it to the playoffs.

• Content Count:  8383

Down 2 TD's and a FG? Not like people haven't comeback. We get a better draft pick and motivation to win next year. Don't see anything surprising. Least we made it to the playoffs.

lol Dream on, guess yall wish you could still cheat right now? :p

lol Dream on, guess yall wish you could still cheat right now? :p

How do the playoffs taste? Sorry we had to take 2004 away. Maybe if your QBs rating wasn't as bad as Stafford you might have had a chance. :p

Btw: try coming back with some better stuff then mentioning one season.

Edited by TheTruth

How do the playoffs taste? Sorry we had to take 2004 away. Maybe if your QBs rating wasn't as bad as Stafford you might have had a chance. :p

Btw: try coming back with some better stuff then mentioning one season.

one season? try all 3 super bowls lol I guess if our coach cheated we would win alot too :p

one season? try all 3 super bowls lol I guess if our coach cheated we would win alot too :p

All 3 super bowls? Do you have any proof that it in any way actually impacted the games? Knowing your plays does not make Adam Vineatieri make field goals. By the way your still using cheating as a comeback. It's so easy to pick the bad parts of the Patriots, I would think it would be a little easier than your making it seem.

All 3 super bowls? Do you have any proof that it in any way actually impacted the games? Knowing your plays does not make Adam Vineatieri make field goals. By the way your still using cheating as a comeback. It's so easy to pick the bad parts of the Patriots, I would think it would be a little easier than your making it seem.

Of course there is more to nick pick, but why bother? lol I just find it funny as hell how your trying to defend the fact that they did it, oh and why there isnt proof? Cause they destroyed most of the tapes when congress was going to investigate. Stay classy New England ;)

I'm not "defending" that they did it. They shouldn't have done it. But you still can't prove that it actually influenced the game. By the way you keep saying I cant tell if your just one of those people who only like their own team and won't compliment other teams and have an extremely low sports IQ. I never said they justified why they did it but I did say that knowing plays does not make kickers complete field goals.

Reply to Thread