? servers

? players online

NFL Playoffs - Wildcard

• Content Count:  8383

I'm not "defending" that they did it. They shouldn't have done it. But you still can't prove that it actually influenced the game. By the way you keep saying I cant tell if your just one of those people who only like their own team and won't compliment other teams and have an extremely low sports IQ. I never said they justified why they did it but I did say that knowing plays does not make kickers complete field goals.

Low sports IQ? I respect alot of teams I however dont respect New England. I do agree they have had some good players but personally I hate NE for alot of reasons and really I dont have to justify that to you or to anyone else. ;) And things happening in the game lead to field goals. Which can be said happen from video typing defensive signals to allow your offense to get in FG range. lol Come on guy

• Content Count:  2417

Low sports IQ? I respect alot of teams I however dont respect New England. I do agree they have had some good players but personally I hate NE for alot of reasons and really I dont have to justify that to you or to anyone else. ;) And things happening in the game lead to field goals. Which can be said happen from video typing defensive signals to allow your offense to get in FG range. lol Come on guy

Come on guy? I know that obviously knowing plays gets you into good field condition but it dosen't let your leg hit the ball between the posts. It also dosen't let you throw the ball right into the arms of your receiver or even let your receiver hold onto the ball. If you won't even say why you hate a team than there's not a point in talking shit and then when asked why you can't respect a team, you answer with "I don't have to tell you".

Come on guy? I know that obviously knowing plays gets you into good field condition but it dosen't let your leg hit the ball between the posts. It also dosen't let you throw the ball right into the arms of your receiver or even let your receiver hold onto the ball. If you won't even say why you hate a team than there's not a point in talking shit and then when asked why you can't respect a team, you answer with "I don't have to tell you".

Adam Vinitari was a good FG kicker, no doubt about that. And yes it comes down to the players but it still gets rid of that real win if your offense always knows what defense is coming. Also how the fact that 3 of their super bowl rings are based off the fact that they used that method of cheating as one of the reasons. Why should I respect a team that does that then their coach lies about it intill he got caught red handed? lol

Adam Vinitari was a good FG kicker, no doubt about that. And yes it comes down to the players but it still gets rid of that real win if your offense always knows what defense is coming. Also how the fact that 3 of their super bowl rings are based off the fact that they used that method of cheating as one of the reasons. Why should I respect a team that does that then their coach lies about it intill he got caught red handed? lol

Well obviously, if your doing something wrong, your not going to just come out and say "Yea we did something wrong". Any coach would have done that. BB isn't unique in the sense that he wouldn't admit it until hes caught but if you ask any sports analyst what they think of BB, almost all will say he's one the best coaches of all time.

And why hate a team just because of a coaches decision? I don't dislike the Pats because Belichick goes for gutsy 4th and X yard plays, but sometimes I dislike him for doing that. I don't hate the Colts but I don't like Manning. (Notice I didn't say I "hate" them. They're good, which makes me like them, but they just seem to stuck up or overconfident.)

I'm not saying you should change your mind, but saying you respect the game dosen't mean there's exceptions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2886785

Edited by TheTruth

Well obviously, if your doing something wrong, your not going to just come out and say "Yea we did something wrong". Any coach would have done that. BB isn't unique in the sense that he wouldn't admit it until hes caught but if you ask any sports analyst what they think of BB, almost all will say he's one the best coaches of all time.

And why hate a team just because of a coaches decision? I don't dislike the Pats because Belichick goes for gutsy 4th and X yard plays, but sometimes I dislike him for doing that. I don't hate the Colts but I don't like Manning. (Notice I didn't say I "hate" them. They're good, which makes me like them, but they just seem to stuck up or overconfident.)

I'm not saying you should change your mind, but saying you respect the game dosen't mean there's exceptions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2886785

The of the matter is, its different to I dont like a team cause of a coach gutsy call or a player but I dont like them cause of how they won their last championship games that makes me dislike them. Any NFL analyst can have their own opinion of him but personally what he did takes away what those men and young men did for him and that program. For that he doesnt get any respect and for that program to keep him after that, they also dont get respect.

The of the matter is, its different to I dont like a team cause of a coach gutsy call or a player but I dont like them cause of how they won their last championship games that makes me dislike them. Any NFL analyst can have their own opinion of him but personally what he did takes away what those men and young men did for him and that program. For that he doesnt get any respect and for that program to keep him after that, they also dont get respect.

Belichick was fined and Pats where stripped of their first round pick. Why with those to losses would you also fire the head coach who has been called the best of all time? That's like in any sport. A player does steroids and they keep him on the team. Ever hear of Jimmy Johnson? Pretty good coach of the Cowboys. http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/

Don't say "I hate the Patriots" but only focus on BB.

Also this is the playoffs thread so PMing from here would be better.

Belichick was fined and Pats where stripped of their first round pick. Why with those to losses would you also fire the head coach who has been called the best of all time? That's like in any sport. A player does steroids and they keep him on the team. Ever hear of Jimmy Johnson? Pretty good coach of the Cowboys. http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/

Don't say "I hate the Patriots" but only focus on BB.

Also this is the playoffs thread so PMing from here would be better.

To each their own ;) back on topic, Pats still losing. :p

• Content Count:  4473

And that's how their season ends....

Brady sacked on 4th down and a Victory formation for the Ravens.

That's probably the only time I have heard New England fans boo their home team for a period beyond one or two plays.

And that's how their season ends....

Brady sacked on 4th down and a Victory formation for the Ravens.

That's probably the only time I have heard New England fans boo their home team for a period beyond one or two plays.

As long as we pick people better in this draft then we did last year, we'll do better next year ;_;

Reply to Thread