? servers

? players online

NFL Playoffs - Wildcard

• Content Count:  8383

Now its time for Greenbay and Arizona, personally I would like to see Greenbay win but I havent really watched the Cards this season so not sure how this will go.

• Content Count:  1765

I have to comment on the New England spygate scandal.

First off, New England only video taped the New York Jets defensive signals during the 2007 season. It was alleged that each team agreed to allow the tapings, but the Jets pulled out from it. Who knows the actual truth. The patriots didn't win the Super Bowl anyway and they were a better team than the Jets anyhow.

Then the Boston Herald wrote out a nonfactual article, for which they later apologized for, that stated the Patriots taped a Rams walk through prior to there Super Bowl matchup. No evidence was ever found and even the video equipment guy who came out and said the patriots had been videotaping defnesive signals from the 200-2003 seasons said there was never a tape made for that. Whether or not any of that happened, who knows, it's all speculation.

I bet EVERY team bends the rules EVERY season. It's just a matter of how much and if you get caught. The Patriots got caught under once circumstance and it tarnished that season.

Either way, unless there is evidence of something that occurred, you can't say a team cheated. That's like me saying... oh, the Steelers cheated last year. The coach stole the playbook from the Cardinals coach. I have no evidence though, because the Steelers destroyed it all.

Fact, the Pats cheated in ONE game against the Jets in 2007.

That is all.

P.S. The Ravens played a great game today. I'll be pulling for them for the remainder of the playoffs since my Eagles were fat out owned last night.

I have to comment on the New England spygate scandal.

First off, New England only video taped the New York Jets defensive signals during the 2007 season. It was alleged that each team agreed to allow the tapings, but the Jets pulled out from it. Who knows the actual truth. The patriots didn't win the Super Bowl anyway and they were a better team than the Jets anyhow.

Then the Boston Herald wrote out a nonfactual article, for which they later apologized for, that stated the Patriots taped a Rams walk through prior to there Super Bowl matchup. No evidence was ever found and even the video equipment guy who came out and said the patriots had been videotaping defnesive signals from the 200-2003 seasons said there was never a tape made for that. Whether or not any of that happened, who knows, it's all speculation.

I bet EVERY team bends the rules EVERY season. It's just a matter of how much and if you get caught. The Patriots got caught under once circumstance and it tarnished that season.

Either way, unless there is evidence of something that occurred, you can't say a team cheated. That's like me saying... oh, the Steelers cheated last year. The coach stole the playbook from the Cardinals coach. I have no evidence though, because the Steelers destroyed it all.

Fact, the Pats cheated in ONE game against the Jets in 2007.

That is all.

P.S. The Ravens played a great game today. I'll be pulling for them for the remainder of the playoffs since my Eagles were fat out owned last night.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-15237722.html

Just to make clear, they had tapes of teams also at the end of the 2006 season. They finished with a 12–4 record and a division title before losing to the Indianapolis Colts in the playoffs. NFL Commissioner had those tapes destroyed while the Jets one became public.

btw Green bay is losing

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2433

one season? try all 3 super bowls lol I guess if our coach cheated we would win alot too :p

You do realize that almost all coaches do that? Yours probably does too, so nice try on insulting us. Oh, what did we do after you all accused us? Went on a rampage, destroyed every team we went against. Oh yea.

You do realize that almost all coaches do that? Yours probably does too, so nice try on insulting us. Oh, what did we do after you all accused us? Went on a rampage, destroyed every team we went against. Oh yea.

Its against League rules, so I doubt all coaches do it. :p Touche

Reply to Thread