? servers

? players online

How Many Things Have you Stole?

Guest Vivian556
My friend stole something from a store and was hiding it while I decided to buy the exact same thing for myself.

I told the store owner he was hiding it and trying to steal it, and he was told to leave the store and not come back, and I didn't have to pay for mine because he was grateful.

Dont be a snitch >:o

and isn't this "How many things have u stolen?" not "What did your friend try to steal and u snitched on them and got the same thing for free?"

(INB4PostsOfMySpamm)

I stole some gum from my moms friend when I was little and my dad called a cop to come talk to me. :c

1 Item Total. :oo

• Content Count:  6466

Dont be a snitch >:o

and isn't this "How many things have u stolen?" not "What did your friend try to steal and u snitched on them and got the same thing for free?"

(INB4PostsOfMySpamm)

I stole some gum from my moms friend when I was little and my dad called a cop to come talk to me. :c

1 Item Total. :oo

Isn't this thread in off-topic?

Edit:

Psh, fuck you guys who say I'm not a good friend. That guy was my friend for 5 years, 3 years after the fact. Tbh I found it hilarious.

• Content Count:  8383

I only stole stuff when I was little, for example;

Stole pokemon cards

Stole gum

Stole a kids wallet (lol)

Stole a toy or 2

lol I was a little thug, but I never stole anything worth alot. Only thing that ever got back to me was the wallet which I denied to the end and never got punished for. (mostly cause it had the kids house key in the wallet which pissed of his mom, I threw the wallet and key in a alley and just took the 5 bucks that was in it.) lol

Reply to Thread