? servers

? players online

New iPod Touch features

• Content Count:  1230

The iPhone can be easily and legally be hacked to work worth T-Mobile if it makes you feel any better. AT&T's phone/txt service for the iPhone cost the same as any other phone. The internet service is what cost an arm and a leg (unless you're using wi-fi), and that's why some people switch to T-Mobile.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger and purchased a 32GB model because I got what I consider a good deal. $460usd with a 1GB shuffle and $25 iTunes gift card :)

It should be arriving next week so I'll let you know what I think of it.

I chose to purchase Touch because I don't like mixing my personal media player with my phone, battery life being the issue. The touch will be good enough to hold my music, videos and pictures as well as allowing me to browse the web, take notes and store info.

• Content Count:  2306

The iPhone can be easily and legally be hacked to work worth T-Mobile if it makes you feel any better. AT&T's phone/txt service for the iPhone cost the same as any other phone. The internet service is what cost an arm and a leg (unless you're using wi-fi), and that's why some people switch to T-Mobile.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger and purchased a 32GB model because I got what I consider a good deal. $460usd with a 1GB shuffle and $25 iTunes gift card :)

I chose to purchase Touch because I don't like mixing my personal media player with my phone, battery life being the issue. The touch will be good enough to hold my music, videos and pictures as well as allowing me to browse the web, take notes and store info.

Yea you can get the iPhone to work with any other network, the only problem is that in doing so you loose the ability to update the software for the iPhone some of which is actually useful (Unlike Apple).

Also I dont find batter life to be a problem with my iTouch, it plays just short of what is the advertised 22 hous of music. so i am happy.

Yea you can get the iPhone to work with any other network, the only problem is that in doing so you loose the ability to update the software for the iPhone some of which is actually useful (Unlike Apple).
You can still get software upgrades with the latest hack, but it won't work on any network. Just T-mobile and AT&T.

Also I dont find batter life to be a problem with my iTouch, it plays just short of what is the advertised 22 hous of music. so i am happy.

I know the iTouch has great battery life. That's why I purchased it. I was referring to using a phone as a media player. Almost all modern phones can store music, pictures and video, but the battery life isn't as great. Having a phone on low battery is not an option for me.

• Content Count:  2306

You can still get software upgrades with the latest hack, but it won't work on any network. Just T-mobile and AT&T.

I know the iTouch has great battery life. That's why I purchased it. I was referring to using a phone as a media player. Almost all modern phones can store music, pictures and video, but the battery life isn't as great. Having a phone on low battery is not an option for me.

Really I had heard from most of the people I know who did it that the software updates could not be gotten from Apple, and that you had to download it from a 3rd party to get it work.

But anyways you are the director of gaming so i assume you know what you are talking about lol, my friends are just idiots haha.

Ooo sorry, i thougt you were saying it had short battery life which it doesnt, although I have seen that my battery life has slowly been decreasing and at this rate i am guessing in about a year my battery will be useless.

• Content Count:  1755

So Zero what do you think of it? I am looking into purchasing it. Any pros and cons you wouldn't mind to share?

So Zero what do you think of it? I am looking into purchasing it. Any pros and cons you wouldn't mind to share?

According to UPS tracking it will be arriving tomorrow before noon (I cheaped out and selected free shipping). I'll let you know how things work out. Amazon is still giving away the free shuffle, but the price is back up to $495 and no iTunes card included.

I miss having my Amazon Prime account with free 2-day shipping :(

• Content Count:  4354

I got my 16GB Touch 2 weeks ago, AND LOVE IT!!! I would tell any one that has the cash to get one. DOnt wast your money on a 8GB though. If you are getting one it needs to be the 16 or 32.

Edited by suricruise

• Content Count:  4354

According to UPS tracking it will be arriving tomorrow before noon (I cheaped out and selected free shipping). I'll let you know how things work out. Amazon is still giving away the free shuffle, but the price is back up to $495 and no iTunes card included.

I miss having my Amazon Prime account with free 2-day shipping :(

I was able to find the 16 on Bestbuy.com for $375, and the price matched their own site in the store. SO no waiting for it. :)

Reply to Thread