? servers

? players online

New iPod Touch features

• Content Count:  4473

Maybe its from store to store because the one back home typically has the same prices as online. Depends on the management suppose; those angry, fat, bald guys who decided engineering was lame. Ya know?

Walk in there with a fake online page...

"Honestly dude, the site said $50 for a new Xbox 360...LOOK!!!!!" XD

• Content Count:  1230

I'm enjoying my iPod Touch. The 32GB model has 29.86GB of free space because of the Operating System and Apps installed on it. I'm really impressed at how smoothly and easily the touch screen works. It makes me wish I had a touch pad for my PC just like it. I'm looking into this program. The screen size is good and typing things in is effortless. The sound is great and should get better when my new earphones arrive. If you can afford it, you'll enjoy it.

Edited by Zero001

Zerro question for you. In the 2nd picture i believe show what i am going to ask. What the heck is the lil clear plastic thing for? I still dont know. :)

I have no idea what that is. My first two thoughts were either a clip of some sort (maybe for headphones) or a tilt stand, but neither work. I'll try and figure it out.

Edit: I just figured out how to work it. It is a tilt stand so you can watch videos. Just turn the touch sideways a grasp the top part. I'll probably never use the thing, but it's nice to have it.

Edited by Zero001

I've been looking for a nice case along with a screen shield. I originally wanted a clear shell, like yours but they collect dust on the inside. I haven't made my decision, but I might go with a nice leather case.

If you're looking to jailbreak your iPhone or Touch, I suggest ziphone

Just click download and follow the video instruction. I recommend that you extract the file in a new folder using winrar or 7zip. Then just click on the ziphinegui. It worked great on my 32GB and I just deleted the add-on link to their blog. It's really simple and theres a lot of really good and free applications for it. With the SDK out, I expect the quantity and quality of these apps to increase.

• Content Count:  46

first oof, i will never buy any a rotten apple product

why do you ask

1. Apple realeses a new version of all products really fast

2. WTF! they can charge you for firmware updates??? no way

3. they over price most oof their stuff

• Content Count:  1158

why do you ask

All technology gets old really fast, and how can you see this as a bad thing? That's the great thing about apple - innovation.

I wouldn't call it regular firmware, rather some software upgrades. And come on, 10$? It's not like you get the new windows for free, when you have the old one.

Apple might be slightly more expensive than other brands - but I would never call them overpriced, if you compare what you get when you buy apple products: Great design, quality hardware and software far superior to Microsofts.

• Content Count:  4354

why do you ask

10 Bucks is nothing for what you are getting with the update. I was also one of these people that said " Apple sucks and i hate them", but then I had to use one for work. AND LOVE IT!!! Yes i cant really play all my games on it. But i will own a Mac from now on. And i LOVE my iPod Touch. So don't hate unless you have really tried one of their products.

Reply to Thread