-------------

Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Arizona Cardinals @ New Orleans Saints

SUNDAY

-------------

New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings

--------------------------------------------

I'm hoping Ravens topple colts but it will be a good game, my guess 17-14 Ravens

Saints take Cards easy 35-10

Jets upset SD 21-14

Cowboys should beat Vikings b/c of how poorly they've been playing and how on fire Romo has been 28-17

Just my guess. Gray stop being bitter b/c we killed you last week. ^_^

• Content Count:  2433

Cowboys should beat Vikings b/c of how poorly they've been playing and how on fire Romo has been 28-17

Haha look who decides to come back once his team actually starts doing something. Fair weather fan?

• Content Count:  2488

Haha look who decides to come back once his team actually starts doing something. Fair weather fan?

Nah, not a fair weather fan just too busy to be on for every week's review lol. I haven't been on in weeks but while I was watching the game I thought about all the Pats fans on here so I made time to hop on here and check and see the drama that followed.

Plus, I like doing preds and when I saw this thread I had to chime in b/c it's fun to see who turns out right and who was dead wrong.

• Content Count:  2417

Nah, not a fair weather fan just too busy to be on for every week's review lol. I haven't been on in weeks but while I was watching the game I thought about all the Pats fans on here so I made time to hop on here and check and see the drama that followed.

Plus, I like doing preds and when I saw this thread I had to chime in b/c it's fun to see who turns out right and who was dead wrong.

Actually there was no drama before now....

• Content Count:  3440

SATURDAY

-------------

Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Arizona Cardinals @ New Orleans Saints

SUNDAY

-------------

New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings

--------------------------------------------

I'm hoping Ravens topple colts but it will be a good game, my guess 17-14 Ravens

Saints take Cards easy 35-10

Jets upset SD 21-14

I hope you're wrong on the Cowboys/Vikings game. (don't necessarily think you are, but one can hope) I think you're pretty close on everything else.. but as a Vikings fan I can't agree with you on that game.

I was sorely disappointed when GB didn't make the playoffs. Nothing would have been better than to watch them lose to Minnesota a second time in the same season with Favre as QB.

• Content Count:  1765

I was sorely disappointed when GB didn't make the playoffs. Nothing would have been better than to watch them lose to Minnesota a second time in the same season with Favre as QB.

Bo, Green Bay made the playoffs. They lost in overtime to the Cardinals. The only way the Pack and Viks would play in the playoffs would have been in the NFC Championship game.

• Content Count:  851

Bo, Green Bay made the playoffs. They lost in overtime to the Cardinals. The only way the Pack and Viks would play in the playoffs would have been in the NFC Championship game.

also it was the highist scoring playoff game ever, plus it was a pertty good game.

Reply to Thread