? servers

? players online

NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

• Content Count:  3440

I wasn't talking about the wildcard games. I was talking about the only game the two could play each other in. Way to read into things... Damn grammer nazi's.

• Content Count:  2433

Indy should destroy the Ravens, I see no way the score is being that close.

Destroy?

The worst the Ravens had lost this year was a 13 point game against Green Bay. The lost to the Colts earlier in the year by 2. On Sunday, they beat a team they lost to in the regular season too. I wouldn't put it past Baltimore to pull off the upset. It'll be a close game, that much I can promise you. The Ravens defense always has given Peyton fits.

Oh. I guess your right. Game wasn't close at all. That Raven D really showed up.

Oh wait, victory is mine.

• Content Count:  8383

Saints blew Cards out of the water like I knew they would, the Ravens and Colts game was kinda lame since I thought the Ravens would have put on a better show then just waiting till the 4th to score 1 TD the whole game.

• Content Count:  2488

Oh. I guess your right. Game wasn't close at all. That Raven D really showed up.

Oh wait, victory is mine.

Didn't get to watch the game unfortunately because I was working last night. I like your sarcasm, what happened to your Patriot's offense? :thumb::wave:

Reply to Thread