? servers

? players online

NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

• Content Count:  8383

It does when you think your offense is good :)

If they didnt win a game then it doesnt matter if they were good, offense doesnt win championships...defense does. ;)

• Content Count:  2488

It does when you think your offense is good :)

lol not 1 person said the Ravens offense was good lmfao. The def played like shit and it showed, never did I say they had a good offense. I was implying towards Gray since he commented on our def and that's what Baltimore is known for I commented on Pats offense.

I like this guy, he's not as much fun as gray to argue over sports about bc he's a blunt pats fan but still decent.

To Gray: Our win spread against pats was better than Indy over us. ;] If you're gonna bring backup bring someone actually worth arguing football with, like Italian.

edit: I'm 1-1 atm, I knew Saints would blow Cards away with 30+ pts. As for my other preds we'll find out today!! ^_^

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  2417

lol not 1 person said the Ravens offense was good lmfao. The def played like shit and it showed, never did I say they had a good offense. I was implying towards Gray since he commented on our def and that's what Baltimore is known for I commented on Pats offense.

I like this guy, he's not as much fun as gray to argue over sports about bc he's a blunt pats fan but still decent.

To Gray: Our win spread against pats was better than Indy over us. ;] If you're gonna bring backup bring someone actually worth arguing football with, like Italian.

edit: I'm 1-1 atm, I knew Saints would blow Cards away with 30+ pts. As for my other preds we'll find out today!! ^_^

Blunt pats fan? I've been a Brees fan since the start of the season. Nice try though. I wasn't even commenting on your post but it seems that you quoted it to start an argument.

Again. Never even argued about anything. You're the only one trying to start one.

Edited by TheTruth

• Content Count:  2433

There seems to be a lot of Patriots and no-one else fans here that don't listen. I just turn my head.

Also, come on cowboys. If Brett Favre wins I swear.......

• Content Count:  2488

There seems to be a lot of Patriots and no-one else fans here that don't listen. I just turn my head.

Also, come on cowboys. If Brett Favre wins I swear.......

yeah, wtf happened to dallas....

Vikings D dominated that game & Dallas couldn't stop Rice.

• Content Count:  4473

yeah, wtf happened to dallas....

Vikings D dominated that game & Dallas couldn't stop Rice.

The offensive line turned into the Redskins o-line for a game with Flozell going out pretty early on in the game with a calf injury.

There were just too many mistakes on defense.

• Content Count:  8383

Pretty good game, I would like to see Vikings beat the Saints next week but I doubt thats gonna happen. SD and Jets up next, not really interested in the outcome of this game much. lol

Reply to Thread