? servers

? players online

Metal water bottles!

• Content Count:  1590

we older folks call metal water containers... canteens.

I was wondering when someone would say that.

I got one awhile ago when I reserved a resident evil game, i forgot what one it was though, I think Resident evil outbreak.

• Content Count:  503

umm when you buy any thing that has to do with eating or drinking you wash it a couple times first.. DUHH!!!! try washing it first it should get rid of the taste. Also metal for hot and plastic for cold

Why? because if you drinking something hot your prob not using alot of energy you just wanna be warm. if your drinking something cold your gunna be doing something like hiking,biking, whatever and your gunna need more energy doing whatever your doing rather than lugging a heavy metal water bottle

• Content Count:  464

umm when you buy any thing that has to do with eating or drinking you wash it a couple times first.. DUHH!!!! try washing it first it should get rid of the taste. Also metal for hot and plastic for cold

Why? because if you drinking something hot your prob not using alot of energy you just wanna be warm. if your drinking something cold your gunna be doing something like hiking,biking, whatever and your gunna need more energy doing whatever your doing rather than lugging a heavy metal water bottle

You aren't supposed to put hot liquids in the aluminum ones, only thermos-es. And for everyone qq'ing about the heavyness, its like a few ounces heavier lol.

I use them for water cuz they stay cold a little longer, but if I am gonna put soda or kool-aid or something like that in it, I use the plastic ones because I heard the vitamin C deteriorates the aluminum and it's bad for you to drink it.

Reply to Thread