? servers

? players online

Does Spelling Matter?!?

• Content Count:  221

It's fucking annoying to read posts with bad grammar, no punctuation,capital letters or with a shitload of abbreviations such as "r u srs". I mean, how hard can it be to type it correctly, English isn't even my mother tongue but I still manage to express my ideas properly(inb4 eldest's gibberish on vent :d). Like Hamster said, just put some effort in to it please, it doesn't have to be 100% correct, but it would be nice if you atleast tried :).

Agreed, i hate it when people go really bad in spelling i don't mind when they get a few words wrong :S

• Content Count:  1057

Deos Selplnig Ralely Mtetar?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

I win. You lsoe.

tahts fcuking carzy

• Content Count:  6712

Deos Selplnig Ralely Mtetar?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

I win. You lsoe.

Exactly..I had NO trouble reading that at a fast pace...the people who need to correct spelling are the special ones tbh :angry:

• Content Count:  11501

grammar.jpg

I can forgive people from spelling most words wrong, but the above chart is unforgivable. Everyday I am amazed when I see college aged 20-somethings who have no idea the difference between "your" and "you're".

also

"ALOT" IS NOT A WORD. IT IS 2 WORDS. YOU WOULD NOT SAY "ALITTLE"

To add;

"NOONE" is NOT a word! "NO ONE" ARE words!

You're not using proper capitalization on the thread title.

Yes, he is. It's the title of something, therefore all words need to be capitalized (except a, or, and, the, of, + maybe a few others).

Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread