? servers

? players online

Dreams/nighmares

• Content Count:  641

I just had one last night:

My dad and I were driving along a very thin road on a cliff, and we had to turn all the way up as if it were a spiral mountain. Unfortunately he missed a turn and we went directly down into the ocean (conveniently placed) were we had to jump out of the car. I didn't wake up until i was bored of floating in the water. We survived but i don't know what would happen if i didn't wake up.

• Content Count:  2427

also i had a dream where I was a mid level admin on a large counter strike community

Reality bites...

Never had any "nightmares" per-say, whenever I was involved in a zombie apocalypse dream, I just fucked bitches up w/ mah pump-shotty. I always woke up with a shit load of adrenaline too.

• Content Count:  24

I have probably had countless dreams about Zombie Escape but probably my weirdest was about this time I was at primary school and I got swallowed whole by a T-Rex.

• Content Count:  763

my weirdest dream was shortly after i drunk absynth (without knowing it [so i drunk a big glass at once :twitch:])

i dreamt bout a plane but the 'head' of the plane was the head of an ant.

the plane crashed & about 1 miljard ants crawled out of there destroying everything on their path (including me) ... if u want details, they crouched under my skinn & started eating me inside out ...

the very next second i was at a soccerfield playing with some friends, the only weird thing was that all my (best) friends we're total douches then & i ended up getting beatn up

after that i must've gone in some dreamless stage i think ...

real nightmare began when i woke up ... never had such an hangover:embarrest:

-I do have alot of déja vu dreams ... i dream bout it & a week later it happens (i only realise after it happened)-

Reply to Thread