? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  3697

I find it interesting no one cared for this 3rd world country except when it gets hit with a earthquake. Stay classy world.

Better it be cared for now that disaster struck than not at all no?

As I said have fun with it, but your time would be much better served helping people in our own country. Which if you havnt noticed isnt in the best of shape as of now.

Really? I'm not saying America doesn't need help. Every country has poor people that could use help, but you're honestly going to say that it's better/more necessary to help a country that people would give their lives to have their families live in, than help a country that is literally dieing?

I'm pretty darn sure that the people of Haiti would GLADLY trade places with even the poorest of Americans.

How about we just send money and than say i helped.

end of story.

Some people do that and it's good, but why are you trying to convince people to NOT do good things and help a country in DIRE need?

Its not the job of the rest of the world especially NOT the USA to make other countries decent...

Uhm, yes it is... Without help, it's likely a lot of 3rd world countries will never stop being third world countries. Which is why it is other peoples duties, as humans, to help them.

And why "especially" not the USA? It's more "especially" not Ugandas job to help them while dealing with their own problems, or Ethiopia. There are so many other countries that should be less involved with helping than the USA. USA, Canada, much of Europe, China, Russia etc should be the MOST inclined to help because we can, much more than other countries at least.

• Content Count:  1078

Unless you're either a trained medical professional or a trained security/military professional an extra body there will probably just get in the way. They don't really have time to be teaching new guys what to do... Not that im criticizing you helping or anything, just it'd probably be more helpful to donate that money you'd spend going there/staying there than to actually do it.

• Content Count:  5381

Fuck off, you disrespectful piece of shit. People are dying out there, and he's just trying to help. Have some sense.

Stop being so condescending, if he doesn't care then that's his prerogative.

Nice that your trying to help, but personally I could give a shit less.

People die every day, I don't see you sending money to those family's.

It's not like it affects the majority of the world, it's just this new age humanitarianism bullshit .

• Like 2
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  441

Fuck off, you disrespectful piece of shit. People are dying out there, and he's just trying to help. Have some sense.

Oh, shit, my bad. I apparently posted in the wrong window. My apologies.

• Content Count:  5381

um last time i checked america is prob still the number 1 country to live in. last time i checked theres more millionaires in this country than any other. Which they dont seem to be helping us either? Why dont we just fuck every other country and just make sure we are good. Just because you have issues in your own family doesnt mean we can lend out a hand to others who are in more need than us. Hence yes the whole world is suffering but 99% of these people in Haiti dont even have a roof over there heads or a meal to eat a day. The homeless here get better treatment and eat more often than majority of the people in Haiti do

Actually, The United States of America is ranked 13th in the world out of the best country's to live in, #1 would happen to be Norway.

Yes America has 50% of the worlds millionaires but because we have such a large population. Based on millionaires per capita the United Arab Emirates beat us on that one buddy.

Why would we want to help if we have our own problems?

Here's an old saying: "Tend to your own weeds before you take care of anyone else's garden"

And I intend to do just that.

• Like 1
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  1120

Unless you're either a trained medical professional or a trained security/military professional an extra body there will probably just get in the way. They don't really have time to be teaching new guys what to do... Not that im criticizing you helping or anything, just it'd probably be more helpful to donate that money you'd spend going there/staying there than to actually do it.

I would have to agree with this. ^

Flash, I assume you feel very strongly about this situation, but your entire thread and facebook thing strikes me as repugnant and childish. I know Haiti could use all the help they can get their hands on, but I wouldn't want to send you there even if the only thing you asked for was a single membership, mainly because you haven't given us anything that suggests we should.

If this offends you, it isn't meant to, it is meant to merely inform you. Maybe you should start a thread asking us to help you make a facebook thing, get you into some programs, etc.., besides asking for us to join a membership. You got your heart in the game, but you don't seem to have your head in it.

Can we stick to the topic before this thread is simply closed.

• Content Count:  3391

Guess you make a good point there. ._. Still, shouldn't call people faggots after what happened there.

So 'faggot' is a banned word now because Haiti got hit by an earthquake? Does not compute. I'm quite certain TNT's comment wasn't directed at anyone in Haiti.

Reply to Thread