? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  8383

its soo funny how stupid people are. Honestly it amazes me. All you fucking had to do was push a fucking button or fucking ingore this thread. But no fucking people have to come out bashing. For your fucking info this is not what it takes. If you would of FUCKING READ THE GROUP in the info im asking if others would like to do this with me So please before you read everything STFU.

Im not doing this to get a pat on my fucking back. Yo donte ven fucking know me why the fck are you judging me? How do youknow if this is my first time? Jsut because its the first time i posted it on SG?

You dont think i did my part for 9/11?, for katrina? Reason im doing more this time is because im over 18 and i can do something more than jst fucking donate a couple dollars and say a quick prayer. I can actually go and help. You really think im not gunna gett pissed with all this shit people are saying? How im being self centered all i want is attention that i wont make a difference there. That Haiti is a shit hole?

Honestly tell me. Cause honeslty im fucking enraged right now. Thereare posts that says i dont care for Haiti and Im fine with that. Yo but dont fucing try to diss what i do. Cause im not gunna fucking take it. This could of been a good thread with a simply i joined or ill tell others about it. Why the fuck do you have question everything? And be soo negative? Why am i defending it soo much because you guys are attacking it soo much. Want me to go onthe offensive cause i quarentee you wouldnt want me to. If i have people at work wo are supporting me. They want me to go because they cant. I bet theres thousands of people in the US, millions of people that wish they could go but cant. I can. And i Will. And dont worry imm bring back soo many pictures that you'll fucking start crying. Once again imma keep saying it. This is not a single or multiple cities that was affected. This is a Nation that was affected. Think about that. And try to imagine how long its gunna take to try to make things ALMOST normal. Its gunna take many years but it starts with 2010, right now. So please honeslty if you didnt read anything then please dont talk.

Also I want to know if people could recommend any places. Everything i went somewhere the church recommended places or they set up everything else. And my church is not going to Haiti so i cant ask them. So people who join the group ( in the info) im asking people if they know a GOOD Organization. How long does each one go for. I didnt mak this thread to bash people. But it seems like alot of people are bashing me.

Way to be a e-tough guy, the right reply would have been something along the lines of "I dont care what yall think, Im making a difference" instead of making threats to make people cry? lol As if anyone fears you?

You need some more growing up, good luck over there.

• Content Count:  1120

Do you even read the shit you keep shoveling into this thread Flash? Jesus man, if you want to know the problem that we have with you, just take a look at anything and everything you have posted.

This isn't even something to be passionate or angry over anymore, you are just sad brother.

Considering I have already sent my $10 i collected from my hat, I will leave it as it is.

• Content Count:  503

HAHA aite my dudes. This shits soo funny its not. You jsut do you imma do me.

YOu donated great, thats cool. You wanna ripp me for wanting to go to Haiti and mkaing a facebook group about it W.E i really dont care anymore. Cause this is what i planned on doing and something i will do. If you guys truely dont give a fuck about Haiti then you need to be the one growing up.

HAHA aite my dudes. This shits soo funny its not. You jsut do you imma do me.

YOu donated great, thats cool. You wanna ripp me for wanting to go to Haiti and mkaing a facebook group about it W.E i really dont care anymore. Cause this is what i planned on doing and something i will do. If you guys truely dont give a fuck about Haiti then you need to be the one growing up.

I think you missed out on everything we said, but I am just going to assume that is because you were too busy falling in love with your own voice.

This won't be an issue when you spend that entire week at Haiti in the warehouse categorizing cases of Aqauafina from Dasani will it?

Don't go over there expecting to pull children out from under collapsed buildings, fighting fires, distributing food to that lonely child, or building houses. Expect the warehouse and accept it as the reason why you spent all that money on a plane ticket.

Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  3299

You want people to join your group for attention. The more attention you get the longer you will stay. No offense but this is the way it looks. If you were truly doing this out of your heart rather then by attnetion you wouldnt have responded they way you did to some of the comments posted towards you. The only reasons people are replying to you the way they are because you made a thread in an online gaming community full of 12 year old boys some who have never been out of the county. If you truly want support go to a christian forum and make this thread there. Because I can guarentee you most of us don't give a flying fuck.

• Content Count:  2390

TBH I don't understand how you can be empathetic to random people across the world, it makes no sense at all.

Along with that you also feel the need to make a facebook page about it, I have no idea why you feel so strongly about it, in the end simply having a facebook page will accomplish nothing.

The fact that you are also REQUIRING 100,000 people to join the group is disturbing all on its own, it feels like you're exploiting their pain in order to gain fame.

Stop insulting everyone here who is arguing with your motives for going there, the fact that you have helped as a Missionary before does not mean you can provide them with the help they need at this time, and yes, you very well could just get in the way.

All that being said its nice to hear that you care about others and are willing to help them, you might just be going at this the wrong way, but thats for you to figure out.

To answer your question, if you want to get in a group that goes to Haiti I'd suggest going to the largest city near you, and then go to their various churches or volunteer locations.

Just calm the fuck down, you have no reason to be mad at anything said in this thread....because its a thread....on the fucking internet....with random fucking people.

Every time someone posts in this thread.

A Haitian dies.

/thread

Although that may be true, thousands of others die as well, at the same time. Who is to say one Haitian life is worth or should be acknowledged more so than another?

/thread

• Content Count:  5381

Although that may be true, thousands of others die as well, at the same time. Who is to say one Haitian life is worth or should be acknowledged more so than another?

/thread

Just trying to get this thread done with.

I don't think natural disasters should be exploited.

Reply to Thread