? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  1120

Just trying to get this thread done with.

I don't think natural disasters should be exploited.

I think most of us feel the same way, and many have expressed that here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

Yikes this thread went from a guy wanting some + rep and thanks for saying he is going to haiti. To him yelling at anyone who tells him just donating money would be the better thing to do.

• Content Count:  6712

Flash What you've just dug yourself into a big whole really, what you're saying doesn't help you at all.

Sure...when people were basically saying "Fuck Haiti" it was out of place and fine...give them your piece of mind but now...you're swearing every post, every sentence at people who've been giving you good advice....just because they aren't encouraging and agreeing with yourself to go out there that doesn't mean you can be like this.

How many people were being offensive to you = 0

How many people have you lost respect from who have read this thread = Most

How many people care about Haiti? = Probably quite a lot.

How many care about your pointless Facebook fan campaign, and all of this attention seeking, defensive attitude? = None.

You should just quit whilst you're ahead, you'll probably regret and be embarrassed about it later.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

Flash What you've just dug yourself into a big whole really, what you're saying doesn't help you at all.

Sure...when people were basically saying "Fuck Haiti" it was out of place and fine...give them your piece of mind but now...you're swearing every post, every sentence at people who've been giving you good advice....just because they aren't encouraging and agreeing with yourself to go out there that doesn't mean you can be like this.

How many people were being offensive to you = 0

How many people have you lost respect from who have read this thread = Most

How many people care about Haiti? = Probably quite a lot.

How many care about your pointless Facebook fan campaign, and all of this attention seeking, defensive attitude? = None.

You should just quit whilst you're ahead, you'll probably regret and be embarrassed about it later.

Flawless Victory, also to add that he is prolly going to be of no help at all, since building houses won't mean much when everyone is dead, you need doctors and other professionals to help the injured and the trapped.

• Content Count:  1078

I don't think there's really any point in this topic anymore, it was obvious from the start Flash did this for attention(100,000 people for a single week... really? Really?). You want to help, cool. Do it. You can tell the tale to your children when you're old... But using it as an excuse to grow your e-penis won't get you any respect. Proper way to handle this would of been "Hey guys, I'm trying to help Haiti, and I was thinking I might try to lend a hand by going there in a few months. Does anyone know of any organizations that are accepting volunteers?".... Definitely not by using this as an excuse to get a lot of facebook friends. You're quite mistaken in your own arguments as well, ignoring the fact that your over usage of raging vulgar language there's still the fact you continuously ignore the part where the opposite side has stated they are not arguing against you going there, but your way going about it and your motives behind it. No ones against you trying to help, just people are questioning the effectiveness of this and your actual reasoning behind it. If you're gonna do a good deed, do it because its a good deed, not because you want attention.

Also, you have no idea how unbelievably disrespectful and stupid you look in other's eyes for directly insulting a person who not only risks their life to serve their own country but as well is assisting other countries... Seriously, man, just stfu. If you're going to help, then help, but don't knock someone else who didn't need a large e-penis in order to assist. I feel like saying DIAF, but that'd be overly ironic in regards to the current target of disrespect here.

• Content Count:  93

Haiti has one of the most corrupt governments in the world. Once all this relief ends, Haiti will go back to the way it was with the civil wars and corupt officals. As people have seen, America really isn't in the best of shape now and half the effort they put into the relief would have been great if it was used to shapen up this country. It's sad but true.

I just want all these whiny celebritys to get off my TV and quit preeching to give out money when they sit in their $10 millon homes.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

In the time it took me to finish reading all the flames and arguments in this thread, somewhere around 100 Haitians died.

If you care about Haiti, stop arguing and go help.

• Content Count:  1120

In the time it took me to finish reading all the flames and arguments in this thread, somewhere around 100 Haitians died.

If you care about Haiti, stop arguing and go help.

I suspects thousands have, but not only that considering I see this thread is atleast a day old. Roughly 10 thousand babies died worldwide as well, possibly more, along with those people that had cancer, disease, general famine, suicide, etc.. I say "had" because of past tense, if you recall that is.

How about those rape victims? The molested? Disabled? Tortured perhaps?

You can't win them all Xeno, but I will contribute an extra $10 for the entire lot of them, just because I care that deeply.

Don't forget I care, the $10 proves it.

Reply to Thread