? servers

? players online

do yall think aliens are real? or fake?

• Content Count:  331

crop circles are man made

I don't think that is true. :/

Aliens are real. The Universe is infinitely large as Asian Paladin said, so I'm sure humans aren't the only living creatures within it.

Watch this to get some idea of the size of the universe, the video is about the most important image ever taken by man.

Watch the whole thing

Edited by Soviet1

• Content Count:  1384

I don't think that is true. :/

Aliens are real. The Universe is infinitely large as Asian Paladin said, so I'm sure humans aren't the only living creatures within it.

Watch this to get some idea of the size of the universe, the video is about the most important image ever taken by man.

Watch the whole thing

Thanks for sharing that. Really cool stuff, definitely makes you think.

• Content Count:  75

don't get me wrong, i can bet my life that there are aliens out there. looking at those numbers it's absurd to think otherwise. but in terms of crop circles, i've seen a documentary that proves that crop circles are man made. i don't feel like going into detail but basically they showed a group make a pretty complex crop circle during the night before the sun rose. i'm sure you can find it on youtube but i'm too lazy to find it

• Content Count:  1755

There is no proof to prove that aliens or man made those crop circles that advance. If aliens are real.....they will probably not do anything with us, unless their is some vast importance to us or some destiny or question that requires us. It would probably be impossible for them to teach us anything. We would have to learn it ourselves. I don't think of aliens alot, yeah they are probably real or that there is life on another planet somewhere but I extremely doubt it will affect my lifetime. Or the foreseeable future.

• Content Count:  2936

the sheer size of the universe makes me believe that in ALL that space, there HAS to be some sort of life out there... whether it is intelligent, or for that matter, technologically advanced, is a different story.

• Content Count:  602

sorry to break it to ya guys, but the universe is not "infinitely large," it is just very large. As for aliens, no. Any race sufficiently advanced enough to get here would not communicate via corn. In addition, considering our speed of advancement, and the age of the universe, some race should already have contacted us or else all other alien life is basically cells or plants.

• Content Count:  1938

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/features/exhibit/map_shape.html

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_uni/uni_101shape.html

Scientists are very certain now that the geometry of the universe is euclidean and that the universe is flat. Not only does this debunk Einsteins theories of gravity, but it also proves that the universe is spacial infinite.

If space is infinite, then you can postulate that there are an infinite amount of planets, thus there are an infinite amount of civilizations on some of those planets. Utilizing the theories of infinity, our of the infinite number of civilizations possible, there is one that is exactly the same as the one you are experiencing right now. Hence an alternate reality. We are our own aliens.

Reply to Thread