? servers

? players online

do yall think aliens are real? or fake?

• Content Count:  1938

Humans are intelligent, but we have yet to explore any planet thoroughly besides our own moon. So isn't possible that if there are aliens(which I believe there are), that they have not yet invented the technology to explore that deep into space. Human beings have yet to explore our own Galaxy, and we have been around for a very long time. So please, just consider my theory, that Other intelligent life in the universe has yet to reach the technological breakthroughs that would allow them to reach us themselves.

Even if they have the technology, the Earth does not look unique, it is a planet, to any other intelligent life, we may just be another empty planet, could a probe sent by aliens not have landed in a desert? Or in a barren wasteland void of human, or animal life? If so, the aliens would assume there is not life on the planet and keep exploring, but it is possible that they would make contact and search the planet. Humans have yet to explore much of mars, we have sent "probes" and we saw nothing but wasteland, but isn't part of Nevada wasteland?

Just saying, until every square inch of surface area, and interior is searched, there is no way to be 100% sure a planet is void of life.

I feel very strongly about this subject, if any of you are wondering why I keep responding to this thread with such long, rambling tales of alien beliefs and theory.

Best way to explore space is to become space

• Content Count:  1933

I know aliens are real...The universe is infinitely large, and there is plenty of room for other beings besides human to be alive.

Damnit you took the words right outta my mouth. The universe is so massive its hard to believe were then only beings out there.

Sol :) I want my smileys back.

• Content Count:  602

Humans are intelligent, but we have yet to explore any planet thoroughly besides our own moon. So isn't possible that if there are aliens(which I believe there are), that they have not yet invented the technology to explore that deep into space. Human beings have yet to explore our own Galaxy, and we have been around for a very long time. So please, just consider my theory, that Other intelligent life in the universe has yet to reach the technological breakthroughs that would allow them to reach us themselves.

Even if they have the technology, the Earth does not look unique, it is a planet, to any other intelligent life, we may just be another empty planet, could a probe sent by aliens not have landed in a desert? Or in a barren wasteland void of human, or animal life? If so, the aliens would assume there is not life on the planet and keep exploring, but it is possible that they would make contact and search the planet. Humans have yet to explore much of mars, we have sent "probes" and we saw nothing but wasteland, but isn't part of Nevada wasteland?

Just saying, until every square inch of surface area, and interior is searched, there is no way to be 100% sure a planet is void of life.

I feel very strongly about this subject, if any of you are wondering why I keep responding to this thread with such long, rambling tales of alien beliefs and theory.

Once you start saying "what if," I can't logically argue any more. I assume any race that searches for life won't be stupid enough to completely miss a planet full of it once they get here...

• Content Count:  331

Once you start saying "what if," I can't logically argue any more. I assume any race that searches for life won't be stupid enough to completely miss a planet full of it once they get here...

You make a good point.

Reply to Thread