? servers

? players online

God VS. Devil, Good VS. Evil.

• Content Count:  154

Disclaimer: I'm not attacking anyone's beliefs...but if you say that I'm not allowed to explain why I think religion is false, then that is attacking my belief...me stating this is the same as religious people believing in whatever they do..I believe in nothing after life...when you suggest that there is stuff after death I don't complain

I agree. atheists and agnostics have an undeservedly bad reputation... people think we don't have morals at all and are just evil people because we don't believe in gods, or don't acknowledge their existence/non-existence.

I'd like to see an atheist or agnostic president of the USA.

then maybe people that are religious would see that we aren't all these "bad" people we are portrayed to be. we just disagree with religious beliefs.

• Content Count:  528

I agree. atheists and agnostics have an undeservedly bad reputation... people think we don't have morals at all and are just evil people because we don't believe in gods, or don't acknowledge their existence/non-existence.

meh, what are they gonna do.

• Content Count:  1802

I don't believe. I believe in science but since science can't deny anything, so I kind of believe in things that cannot be proven or detected by science.

• Content Count:  8383

With all due respect, please do not flame this.

As a SG member and a friend i would like good answers to my question.

My teacher the other day told me to do a little page of God vs evil stuff.

So my questions are:

Do you believe in demons?

Do you believe in Angels/Good/God?

Do you think the (devil,demons) have a bigger impact on people than church,praying etc?

1. I actually do believe in demons

2. Im agnostic so I do believe that there is good, and somekind of god(s).

3. No, I think of them like ghost. Where they can harm us in that way instead of blaming them on why you didnt go to church this Sunday. Im not really a big Religion fan, but I am very superstitious about the whole demon thing.

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread